cmon all u hormonal bumps, this ones for you....

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
questions, questions, questions....
Get all your rage and anger out in this thread if it helps- tell us all about it.
Are u having a bad day?
I FOOKING AM.
Tell me, why is it that nobody seems to care about OUR feelings? how come, no matter what the subject of conversations is, everything is always turned around onto the person you're talking to.
For example, this fooking midwife I mentioned in a previous thread, is coming to my house at 3.30pm, she isnt a 'normal' midwife, shes one of those PND professionals. Needless to say, Im not very bloody happy about her coming to the house to inspect it, so here I am sharing my views with my family and I get comments like "Well its MY house, Im not having her inspect it-what *I* say, goes" (this is coming from my dad), then its like "HELLO, it's not about WHOS house it is, its about *ME* being 'inspected"- then it goes on to "Well *I* can refuse to let her in my house..."- IM NOT FOOKING BOTHERED ABOUT THE HOUSE, OR WHO OWNS IT; IM BOTHERED ABOUT BEING ASSESSED. HELLO!!!!
Sometimes it's like we are invisible to people, don't you think?
NOBODY seems to give a shite and always find reason to moan at us.
My wardrobe finally came, and although my brother is trying his best, when he plonked it in my bedroom, he scuffed all the beautifully painted walls and OMG did I go mental? yes, I think so.... I went up the freaking wall...
Then I get put on a guilt trip "OH WELL, IM TRYING MY BEST, I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE HELPING"- Yea well fair comment but Im like, uhhhh just 'slightly' pregnant!!!
Why doesn't anyone seem to understand us? we are hormonal? we cant exactly do as much as we would like to do, so why do I feel so useless?
I cried when my walls got scuffed lol.. seriously, hormones are WEIRD.
So I phoned Nickys dad (who decorated the room and is a professional), asking what I can do to make it better... he told me to try wipe off the marks but not too hard and with only a bit of water, so what do I do? I wet the entire cloth and go mental, and now theres a huge dirt mark on my lovely walls, and yes.... its enough to make me cry!!!!
I know Im not the only one whos going through this strange stage at the moment so I made this post specifically for others to share their stories too, to have a good ole rant and rave about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.
Today for me, is going REALLY bad- I just hope I dont blow my top when that midwife comes because she will be out on her ear! :rofl:

Thats me done!!!!! NEXT????

AND TO ADD TO ALL THAT- NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO FIX MY WARDROBE TOGETHER. I'M TELLING YA... NEVER AGAIN!! I SWEAR IT, NEVER AGAIN!

Aww hun .. i dont have a story but thought you might need hugs.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey hun ...

It don't get any better AFTER you had bubs for a while either ...

I had problems with Mw's when PG with madeleine .. in the end i told em to go fuck and shove there opnions!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"