CNT and paypal

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
I was just wondering how long people would leave opening a dispute for? I have paid for some nappies a week ago and havent recieved them and ive messaged the seller twice now asking have they been posted and havent had a response back... not sure what to do?

has she been online in the time you have sent the messages so you know she has got them?

If she hasn't i would give her time to get the messages, maybe a few more days

I brought a nappy off a lovely mama off here 2 weeks ago, she posted it and it took 9 days before i received it! blooming royal mail

Is it a INR you opened? I think 10 days is what they have to reposone, so not sure you can close til then anyway?

I havent opened it yet hun im just wondering how long i should wait? I sent 1 message on friday and she has since posted online since then? I dunno what to do?

I havent opened it yet hun im just wondering how long i should wait? I sent 1 message on friday and she has since posted online since then? I dunno what to do?

it is frustrating when they dont reply but there may be a good reason, maybe wait til middle of the week and then open it?

yea sounds like a good idea :)

If its only been a week send her another message today saying it hasnt arrived, and again tomorrow and so on. You cant claim with royal mail til 10 or 15 working days (I think its now 15 days) after something was posted anyway so it may be a while til its confirmed as missing.

A week isnt long enough to start opening paypal disputes anyway. Send more messages first.

Ive sent her a message today.. i cant claim through royal mail anyway as she hasnt confirmed they have been sent! Thats my issue really... if i had had a message confirming they had been sent it would put my mind ar ease a little.

I had this happen, a nappy i paid for on 7 april, many messages and no response or her being online (she had seen the first one) eventually opened a dispute last week but now unsure about when to escalate it! i gave her a good 3 weeks first but i might be a bit 'soft' ...

xerinx you wouldnt have to claim, she would. If after that time it hasnt turned up you can just ask for a refund and she would have to claim with royal mail. Just send her a message a day til at least wednesday and then say if its not arrived by Sat youd like a refund, THEN if she doesnt respond/refund open a claim next Monday.

ellie, I paid for something on the 5th, opened claim on the 28th escalted on the 2nd. The seller hadnt responded to any messages and hasnt been online since 19th April though :)

xerinx you wouldnt have to claim, she would. If after that time it hasnt turned up you can just ask for a refund and she would have to claim with royal mail. Just send her a message a day til at least wednesday and then say if its not arrived by Sat youd like a refund, THEN if she doesnt respond/refund open a claim next Monday.

ellie, I paid for something on the 5th, opened claim on the 28th escalted on the 2nd. The seller hadnt responded to any messages and hasnt been online since 19th April though :)

Thankyou hun thats good advice :) xx

Just to let you know hun, you know when someone has opened your mail as it leaves your 'Outbox' on CNT and goes into your 'Sent' folder....

Until its opened it will remain in your outbox! So you will at least know if she has opened and viewed your messages :D

ive seen some bg v3 on the cnt at £8 each, wanted to get them but im worried that i wont get the nappies. I trust the people on this website more. :flower:

Ive had other things of cnt and they have been fine... and twiggy i thought that and they had been read when sent.

I got a reply today saying they had been sent so shall wait to see what happens xx

ive seen some bg v3 on the cnt at £8 each, wanted to get them but im worried that i wont get the nappies. I trust the people on this website more. :flower:

Have a look at any feedback they've got...i never buy off anyone thats only joined recently and has zero feedback...I know everybody's gotta start somewhere but personally I aviod these sellers.

Ive had other things of cnt and they have been fine... and twiggy i thought that and they had been read when sent.

I got a reply today saying they had been sent so shall wait to see what happens xx

fingers crossed they turn up, but also bare in mind bloody royal mail took 9 days to delivery my package last week

Have a look at any feedback they've got...i never buy off anyone thats only joined recently and has zero feedback...I know everybody's gotta start somewhere but personally I aviod these sellers.

aww i hadnt long joined and only just sold my first nappies on there ......
i have had things that have taken weeks to post but this last experience is the first time i havent received it at all and they havent done anything about it / disappeared off the face of the earth!
Hope they turn up soon!

aww i hadnt long joined and only just sold my first nappies on there ......
i have had things that have taken weeks to post but this last experience is the first time i havent received it at all and they havent done anything about it / disappeared off the face of the earth!
Hope they turn up soon!

Ohh nooo, dont get me wrong, I started with zero feedback and newly joined at some point, everyone does...but Iv had only good experiences with CNT and maybe its because iv been choosey about who I buy from! Although if I really wanted a nappy, the seller being new wouldnt necessarily mean I wouldnt buy it!

Dont be put off by me...honest, its just me being cautious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->