Cnt rant !

L

Laura12355

I know theres always loads of these but your the only girls who understand and I need to vent.

I bought 2 bgv3's off CNT and they've arrived and the applix is completely worn out. they arent even useable!! Im defo not buying off there again. Im sure they werent the ones in the pics or if they were then they were photoshopped!

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd be pee'd off too :( i'd try and contact the seller first. did you pay by paypal ? if you did you can dispute the sale as the item was not as described. good luck x

Oh, no. Some Pop-Ins that I bought had animal hairs in every nook and cranny, but I guess that's my fault for not asking if it was a pet-free home (and the seller never said it was). In your case though, if the aplix looks completely different to the pics and you were told they were in a usable or better condition, I'd try to get my money back.

Yeah I've messaged but had no reply. will leave it a few days then if still nothin i'll go through PP. thanks girls :)

Hope you manage to sort it hun :hugs: xx

some people use OLD stash shots to make the nappies look better! Hope you sort it, CNT is full of people like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->