CNT...

Abigailly

Reaction score
On cloth nappy tree how long would you give them before getting nasty? She said she was posting it last Monday, I've still not got it. She's also not replied to my PM.
:flower:

hmmm, when did you om her? I'd give 2/3 days to reply to pm, and then I'd wait and see what she said. if no pm reply, I'd give 2 weeks tops.

id have reported her by now, this happened to me. x

Id send one more message - see what happens and then take action if you dont hear anything.

Im not too keen on using CNT now, heard lots of stories about peoples bad experiences, Erin's was particularly horrible :( and theres loads of timewasters on there, really frustrates me. It reflects bad on the genuine buyers and sellers.

yeah timewasters are the worst! but anything i buy, i dont gift so i have insurance and i always send recorded delivery, i gift if i buy from here and i dont bother with recorded as i trust the girls wont screw me here

rach what happened to erin? i lost £18 on there but hey ho :( i only gift on here now. x

I got accussed of theft and scamming someone. I bought 2 ittis and never recieved them so i messaged seller 3 weeks saying the still hadnt turned up and could i have a refund she agreed and then the next day refused so i opened a pp dispute. I eventually got a refund with a note saying it was a scam and im theif and shes gonna prove it!

I honestly hadnt recieved them (still havent) but i got loads of abuse ect. Im now careful who i buy from :)

:shock: thats so bad, jesus. Did you report her to the mods on there? They were quite helpful to me, didnt get me my nappies mind :dohh:

I have heard so many horror stories from there that I have never brought a thing off there dispite the fact I have seen some real bargains, just not willing to risk it

^^ Buttonnose - im wary as well. There is no vetting who signs up, and no minimum posts or anything... any joe bloggs can "sell" on there, hold out for a few gifted payments then do a runner.

I have successfully bought 1 nappy off there... seen SO many more go to other people who seem to know the regular users... i just dont want to risk it, its easier here! x

Yea i prefer on here too.. i trust the people on here alot more!

I got scammed on CNT as well, it was the same person that scammed Jac and Hayley I think? Anyway I got my money back after the paypal dispute, but it does make me wary. However I've also got about 5 nappies genuinely, quickly and cheaply so it still can be good. It's nicer here of course :)

The bit I like about CNT is that each sale is on an individual thread so I can work out what is for sale easily whereas I find it tricky to keep up here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->