Co-Op GRRRR!

lhancock90

2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3
Reaction score
Brought 6 pints of milk yesterday, kept saying to OH it tasted funny but me and LO drank it anyway.
Left a glass on the side for half hour looked and it had gone lumpy.
Checked the useby, it went out of date 2 DAYS before i brought it.
No wonder LO had a bad belly this morning :cry:
So annoyed, why on earth would it even be left on the shelf!

That's disgusting! I'd take it back and complain!! Tell them its made your LO ill too x

I always drink milk that's past its sell by date, it's usually fine for a fair few days. If it was lumpy and made my son I'll I'd go and complain! They should give you some money back/ free food ;p

We have trouble with our co-op selling out of date stuff too! Sometimes we forget to check, get home and realise it goes out of date that same day or next. They seem reluctant to mark down products going out of date. We've complained before but they don't seem bothered. Their customer service is poor, I even found a bit of glass in a pastry before. You'd think you'd get quality food and service with the prices they charge

I'd complain. Call their head office or customer service so they can't just fob you off, like they would in the shop! Tell them it's made LO ill and you're going to report them to Trading Standards for selling out of date stuff.

I don't have any problems with the food. BUT my card NEVER works in our local co-op there is nothing wrong with my card, works everywhere else but they ALWAYS decline it! It is a right pain having to go to the bank before I go to there, but it is our local shop that stays open until 10 so it's handy if we're low on bread and milk but we always try and walk into town but sometimes time slips away!

They've emailed to tell me they are looking into it and will contact me soon.
They had better. Or else ;)
:gun:

Take a photo of the reciept next to the used by date of the milk, definitely need proof for these kinds of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->