Co-op pregnancy test...what's your experience and opinion

mrshazard94

Reaction score
Just wondering what people's experience and opinion was of the pregnancy tests in the co-op in the pink box? Says 25miu, I got a very clear but faint line today but dubious that it's a false positive. Just not sure how reliable they are that's all

20210315_075824.jpg

I don't have experience with these tests as my go to tests are FRER. I see a very faint shadow I think but not obvious enough to be sure. Good luck for your next tests! X

Yeah it's tricky isn't it! Thank you for responding. Just picked up a different brand will try them later :)

I have used them before and they seem reliable. Good luck!

Thank you, I did a boots one just and there's nothing there so will just see how I get on tomorrow if I can make my self wait that long haha

Ooo that looks like it could be something! Really hope these darken up very soon for you x

I'd hope so I've done these tests before and not had an evap but these pics were taken a while after so yeah bit naughty but couldn't help myself haha xx

I see colour in that last boots test photo. Doesn’t look like an evap to me xx

Negative frer this morning so likely the co-op tests were duds! And that boots one had to be and evap!

20210316_095630.jpg

Aww no I'm sorry you got negative this morning especially since two different tests gave you a hint of something :( was that the frer 6 days early one? Or rapid results? X

6 days sooner it was, I'll try again tomorrow or a different brand later today it hard because I don't have regular periods if any at all so makes it really tricky to know, you know?!

Another day another test another brand and another faint line that driving me craaaazzzzy. Even my husband can see it like straight away so I know I'm not going mad. But this ALWAYS happens to me, is it dodgy tests? My body? Who knows but I am f.e.d.u.p.
As much as I'd love to buy more I can't afford to spend any more money this week on tests might try one next week after pay day I don't know yet!

20210317_072406.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->