Co-sleeping with a toddler AND a newborn?

Sunflowers

Reaction score
We happily co-sleep with our toddler and aren't really fussed about moving her to her own room until she's showing signs etc, we're just curious as to how it works with 4 in the bed?! Our toddler sleeps in between us and the new baby will be on my left on the edge of the bed with a bedguard up. It's a kingsize bed thankfully!

We do have a bedside cot but I stopped putting our toddler in it to sleep when she was 10 weeks as I kept finding her stuck where she'd wriggled to find me/boob in the night, I never realised just how far a 10 week old could move themselves but there you go! (not a lots changed on the mummy-seeking-missile front, I permenantly have either a foot or hand on me all night! :D )

Anyways, any hints/tips/experiences appreciated!

Also, if lowenna-bump has colic the way our toddler did how is this going to work in terms of sleep disturbance for our toddler?

Thank you!

That's how we did it. Never let the toddler sleep next to the baby, that's very dangerous. Kaya used to cuddle into daddy when Blythe woke up and started crying, but very quickly she started to sleep in her own room lol. I think she got fed up of it and decided to stop co-sleeping. Now She hardly ever comes through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->