Coal fire

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

I have recently found out I'm pregnant and we have like a wood and coal fire/stove... I'm worried the smell and the smoke from it when we are trying to get it going is dagerous for our unborn baby :(

Can you help?

It's fairly typical in Ireland to have open fires and this is never a concern that I've come across before so I don't think it's something you should be worried about :) xx

I hope it isn't a problem as that's where I get most of my heat from

I don't know since I became pregnant Im worrying about everything :(

I don't know since I became pregnant Im worrying about everything :(

:flower: I think that's very normal! Your best asking if your worried otherwise you'll carry it around with you and it will stress you out. xx

I have the midwife on Friday.. So I will ask her. but I just don't feel pregnant yet, I hope little one is growing okay... :(

You're in good company here :) It doesn't feel real to me either so just on a count down now until my scan! Here we were thinking the TTW was the hardest part!!! Good luck on Friday, it will all be fine I'm sure.x

Thank you :flower:

It is hard waiting for a scan you just want know everythings fine don't you.... I just want to know baby is growing okay :hugs:

It's not a problem as all the smoke etc... goes up the chimney. Although in the weather we're currently having I get back drafts from where the wind is coming down the chimney!!!!

So long as your house is well ventilated it shouldn't be a problem, my window has no vents so I have to keep my living room door open so any nastiness escapes as I have 2 small children as well as being pregnant. I think so long as you're burning coal and wood then you should be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->