Coconut Perfume?

cherry22

mummy to 1 after 3 losses
Reaction score
Can enyone recomend one?

I love the coconut body washes so im looking for a coconut perfume now but nothing to floral or coco butter ( i really dont like coco butter smell!)

Has enyone tried the Avon Tahiti one? or Body shop? or victoria secret?

Thank you! x

I was going to suggest The Body Shop before I saw you mention it, I've never used it (if they do one) but never have I smelt anything from there that isn't amazing

The Avon one is really strong and smells of coconut. I don't like it (but I hate coconut :lol:) but my mum who loves coconut loves the avon one :)

I used to get a coconut perfume oil from the body shop that smelt fantastic! It was years ago though, so I dont know if they still do it. xxx

I have one it's from the Harajuki dolls collection so probably not on sale now but im not sure, but its a sweet coconut smell, im not really a fan of it as i prefer more flowery or musky fragrances but it is quite nice.

I used to wear the Diesel Red (zero plus feminine I think it was called) years ago and it had coconut tones - think you can get it for like a tenner now! :flow:

The Avon one is lovely but really strong, yet it fades pretty quick. DKNY Pure is kinda coconutty, bit more subtle, kinda fresh smelling, but lasts longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->