coffee

I cant stand it im more of a tea person, but i know my mum and MIL cant live without it!

Love it and Need it but can only vote once!!!

Am total caffeine addict, drink between 7-10 cups aday and if not coffee i drink coke

*My name is Jo and i have a problem*

:rofl: jo. Im addicted to diet pepsi!

I'm with Jo :lol:

I get headaches if I have no caffine! I have gone to half caff though!

OH replaced a half caff jar with decaff the other week - I had headaches an couldn't work out why until he told me :evil:

Jo said:

Am total caffeine addict, drink between 7-10 cups aday and if not coffee i drink coke

Eugh, hate tea and coffee, I live on fruit juice!
Jo some interesting news for you, is the coffee is better then resorting to coke, as studys have now shown that drinking in excess of 5 cans of coke a week can lead to ostioparosis in later life. As bad a coffee may be, coke is devil spawn!!! :evil:

When i was PG i couldn't stomach it for a while and i got the shakes so bad and the headaches, mixed De caff with normal until i had rehabbed!!!!!!!

Cat said:
Jo said:

Jo some interesting news for you, is the coffee is better then resorting to coke, as studys have now shown that drinking in excess of 5 cans of coke a week can lead to ostioparosis in later life. As bad a coffee may be, coke is devil spawn!!! :evil:

:shock: I drink about 6 litres a week!!!!
Oh no my bones are gonna go and i'm gonna be a dwarf!!

I really need to cut down i know, When PG with Emily i drank so much that they told me Emily might be born looking (thinking of good way to phrase this) Half Caste as it has something in it which is absorbed to cause like staining if you like!!!

i used to drink a 2 litre a day of coke, cut right back as couldnt stomach it before m/c, this has carried on, one of the wee bottles takes me a couple of days to drink now lol...bxox

I absolutely hated coffee until about 4 months ago and now I am having it quite alot.......Strange, as many people seem to go off coffee when PG?! :? That's me for ya :lol:

beatlesbaby66 said:
i like a latte once in a while, love the smell of it...bxox

i always take a good sniff of my starbucks latte before i drink it. the smell is heavenly. where abouts in glasgow are u beatlesbaby? i understand if u dont want to say :D

sparkles said:
beatlesbaby66 said:
i like a latte once in a while, love the smell of it...bxox

i always take a good sniff of my starbucks latte before i drink it. the smell is heavenly. where abouts in glasgow are u beatlesbaby? i understand if u dont want to say :D

Erghhhhhhhh now I have not been near one since I have been pregnant, but before hand I went in one with my Mum I was hoping to get a coke and she was going to have a coffee, but I nearly threw up with the smell, it was the most discgusting smell ever!!! :sick: So we had to come straight out, I was so annoyed, I was so thirsty! :cry:

I am "a" Jo tooooooo :thumpup:

I would describe myself as an total addict - also I am really aware that it is not really healthy. We buy our coffee in The Netherlands since this is cheaper (in this quantities)...

I wasn`t able to even smell coffee when I was pregnant with Matthias, but I got back to my "old" consume habbits very, very soon after his birth....

Jo said:
Cat said:
Jo said:

:shock: I drink about 6 litres a week!!!!
Oh no my bones are gonna go and i'm gonna be a dwarf!!

I really need to cut down i know, When PG with Emily i drank so much that they told me Emily might be born looking (thinking of good way to phrase this) Half Caste as it has something in it which is absorbed to cause like staining if you like!!!

:rofl: That just tiggled me, that is so funny!!! OMG I never knew that, it just sounds so funny, sorry!! :rofl:

I like a cup of coffee now and again...not often though coz I put 4 sugars in it :shock: :shock: lol

Can't stand tea, was made 2 drink it before for a bet and was heaving :sick:

I drink tea more than coffee but sometimes i fancy a really milky coffee :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->