Coil removal booked, ovulation and vitamins!

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi Girls :)

I have booked to have my coil out..... 4th June! :happydance:
Although we wont be TTC until I come back from studying in Morocco so atleast it will give my womb a break :haha:

Yesterday I ovulated (from using strips before I worked out i ovulate on day 20) and I ALWAYS ovulate on day 20 from the CM and pains. This months ovulattion really hurt! And I knew which ovary I had ovulated from!

I'm so thankful of this body awareness though, will make TTC all that more easier :thumbup: we hope.... :hugs:

I have started taking my pre-pregnancy vits regularly now aswell, is anyone else?

I'm having my implant out on the 5th June and I'm going to start vitamins in the next few days (I need to buy some ). We aren't ttc until December though.

Yes I started taking folic acid last week, we are ttc in December so I thought it can't hurt to start early :)

Only a couple of weeks until your coil is removed then! Yay!

Yes just a few weeks! Don't get me wrong..I wouldn't not like to fall pregnant straight away, I'd be overjoyed! But with Morocco and moving across the country, may be a better idea to be careful until then :)

Very cool you are aware of your body and which ovary you ovulated from! I'm not that good, just know when I O'd.

I've been taking pre-natals gummy vitamins for almost a year because it can help get your body "juiced" up for when one does get pregnant and it helps your hair and nails grow faster! :dance:

You know, I've always wondered about the "blobs" when on your period. I don't think mine has been clear, but definitely squishy, blob like which I believe is the uterine lining. But I am not sure!

I have been taking my prenatals for just over a month now. Trying from 24th May. Came off my pill on the 8th, not as early as i'd have liked to but i came off it thinking we weren't trying until july!

You know, I've always wondered about the "blobs" when on your period. I don't think mine has been clear, but definitely squishy, blob like which I believe is the uterine lining. But I am not sure!

Yes that would be related to your lining I suppose. I get the clear 'blob' usually on the day I ovulate... strange! lol

Only one week to go for you! :) Morocco is a wonderful country btw. Where will you be studying and for how long?

Well the coil is out!

I was PETRIFIED of having it out as it hurt like HELL having it in!! ('Virgin cervix' she said...

But felt no pain with it coming out, just some cramping afterwards!

When I first had it fitted, a few days later I noticed the strings were really long (like hanging out... long), so I went back and had it checked. The lady told me it was perfectly in place and the strings were just left too long.

No... it was either fitted wrong or came down and I was told it was still in place (wasn't!!), so for 7 months I have had it sitting onto of my cervix! With a 1cm string!

But anyhoo... it's out... I feel free... and letting my womb have a rest before TTC September!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->