cold hands/feet

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
how do you keep your LO's feet and hands warm at night? We've been double layering Hannah's socks and her feet are still cold in the morning!

We usually put fairly thick socks on Hayden....he has small feet so I can use some of those baby socks that are thicker kwim? And then I put a footed sleeper on him to make sure they stay on and add even more warmth. Usually his feet are fine but his hands are always freezing!

hmmm im not sure. Jasmine sleeps with no socks, but her blankets are nice and warm and we havent had an issue yet?

Hannah kicks her blankets off!! We have the sleepers without feet (and a few with but mostly without because she was outgrowing them so quickly!) but even with those her feet are cold in the morning. Will have to look for some warmer socks I think

how do you keep your LO's feet and hands cold at night? We've been double layering Hannah's socks and her feet are still cold in the morning!

Sorry had to point this out :flower: too cute i had to click on the post thinking that they were getting too warm :shrug:

^:rofl: that's because I'm freezing my butt off over here so it's on my mind :rofl:

^ haha you and me both! i have my house coat on its really fluffy, and a blanket and my feets are still cold!

Haha I didn't even notice when I read it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->