Cold sore

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I got a cold sore on the side of my outer lip this is my second cold sore since I Got pregnant I know I had a few in my first pregnancy too but there so yuck and irritating

Aww that sucks. I'm prone to getting cold sores too. I think it's dangerous to kiss a newborn when you have one but luckily babies tucked up safe lol. I've always been told to use a cream/gel with aciclovir to get rid of them but would need to double check whether that's safe in pregnancy.

Poor you! I had an awful outbreak of cold sores when I was 13 or 14, I swam for a team and I would be in the pool 5 times a week, then going out into the cold during winter and back in the pool that's how I caught them, herpes must have raged in that swimming pool HAHA i was treated with the strongest medication and touch wood, since i was that age, i haven't had one since

I hate them so much. They sting like a bitch. U poor thing hon.
Darn pregnancy hormones effect out immune system so we are more prone to cold and viruses. It's so fun Haha. U may be a bit run down sweety

I hate them so much. They sting like a bitch. U poor thing hon.
Darn pregnancy hormones effect out immune system so we are more prone to cold and viruses. It's so fun Haha. U may be a bit run down sweety
I know there so irritating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"