• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cold Symptoms before BFP

VTfroggie

Reaction score
I originally posted this in the TTC forum, hoping those trying for the 2nd+ would chime in, but perhaps this is the better place for it.

For those of you that have gotten a BFP before AND had cold symptoms (stuffy nose, sore throat, congestion, etc.) during the TWW, when did you first start getting these symptoms? How bad were they and how long did they last?

I ask because I'm currently 8 DPO. At 6 DPO, I woke with a slightly sore throat and one runny nostril. As the day went on, my nose got more stuffy. The sore throat cleared during the morning on 7 DPO, but the stuffy nose has been going strong. I don't want to read too much into my cold symptoms, but at the same time I'm feeling a bit optomistic that a BFP could be coming soon.

Yes I got a cold at about 4/5 DPO and still have a runny nose now!

One of my symptoms was I got a cold that I couldn't shake off... I remember thinking why have I STILL got a stuffy nose lol started about a week after ovulation and lasted about 3-4 weeks. Still have a runny nose now but not as extreme.

Your post also made me realise I got a sore throat with that cold that only lasted a few hours! Mabey it was to do with bring pregnant :)

Good luck! X

I got a stuffy nose and sore throat around the time my af was due. One of my main symptoms in every pregnancy.

Good luck.

Xx

I was fine last night when I went to bed and woke up with a horrible sore throat and stuffy nose. I'm 11-13dpo.. I'm miserable today with this cold!! I'll try to be positive that maybe it is a good sign! I haven't been around anyone sick!!

Thanks ladies! Keeping my fx'ed that this cold is a good sign. I'm definitely ready for that BFP!

I'm expecting baby #3, and so far ALL of my pregnancies I've had a cold/stuffy nose develop around 5DPO...it lasted for a couple weeks with all 3 pregnancies. Best of luck to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->