College research project: Questions on fast food, diet, and pregnancy

whittnie117

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am doing a college research project on the reality of pregnancy and diet. We all know that eating a healthy diet during pregnancy is in the best interest of our growing babies, but sometimes it is not possible to eat a fully healthy diet. For instance, during my pregnancy with my son I was completely grossed out by most grilled meats, salads, vegetables, nuts, or fruits. So my diet was not the healthiest.

I am hoping to gain data to reveal the realities of nutrition and pregnancy. I know some information can be embarrassing when it comes to the foods we eat during our pregnancies, so if you would still like to contribute to my project, but wish no one else to read your answers, please message me.

Thank you for any help you can provide to my project. No screen names will be used in my project and all information provided will be purely anonymous.

The questions:

1. How often did you eat fast food during your pregnancy?

Pre-pregnancy?

Post pregnancy?

2. What reason did you eat fast food or unhealthy items during pregnancy? (I.E. monetary, aversion to healthy foods, access to foods, etc...)

3. What fast food place(s) did you most frequent during pregnancy?

4. What types of unhealthy non-fast food did you eat during your pregnancy? (Chips, brownies, cookies, cakes, ice cream, etc...)

How often?

5. How often did you eat healthy foods during your pregnancy?

Several times a day?

A couple times a day?

Once a day?

Very few times a week?

6. What were your strongest cravings during pregnancy?

7. What are your opinions on eating fast food or other less healthy foods during pregnancy?

8. Do you have any other insights on diet, nutrition, health and pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->