Combi fed baby refusing bottle? Could it be?

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
That my milk is finally enough for her? She only will take a couple top ups a day now, even then she barely takes an oz?

What do you guys think? XX

That happened to me Hun, after a while Isaac took less and less from his bottle and was refusing them altogether sometimes. It got to a point where I stopped giving him bottles and we haven't looked back.

Well done mumma!! xx

Oh I really hope this happens with my lo I have had to five top ups on drs orders due to weight loss I am deverstated about it so I am going to keep on offering her a bf first then the bottle top up.
Xxxx

Sounds fab to me :thumbup: She probably has a preference for you and BM over bottles and FF! Good girl!! Congrats!!

It may well be; you could try not giving the remaining top ups and see what happens xx

It may well be; you could try not giving the remaining top ups and see what happens xx

That's what I ended up doing with his last few bottles, he fed very frequently for a few days I was glued to the couch feeding him every hour or so... But it worked!!!

Ok today we've had two top ups, the rest BF and she's been settled but incredibly windy?also she's done 4 poos?

Her poos are like a see throughey yellow colour with bits in? Does this sound like BF poo or formula poo? It looks different, less creamier? :shrug:

Well done on only two top ups!! xx

It might just be her tummy adjusting to the difference in her food.

Has she been weeing?

Well done on only two top ups!! xx

It might just be her tummy adjusting to the difference in her food.

Has she been weeing?

Yeh she wee's a lot - although I'm guilty of not changing her too much, usually if it looks full or if she's pood (my DS terrorises her when Im changing her bum lol)

Haha cheeky brother!

Isaac's poos are very mustard colored and sloppy sometimes with little seeds in. If you've noticed a change, I would say it's from the reduction in formula. They also have a much milder smell without formula.

How many topups was she having?

Haha cheeky brother!

Isaac's poos are very mustard colored and sloppy sometimes with little seeds in. If you've noticed a change, I would say it's from the reduction in formula. They also have a much milder smell without formula.

How many topups was she having?

Haha! He loves her but is too rough when she's so little!! Lol

I'd say mustard colour but a bit less thick? :rofl: they smell almost sweet/acidic? She does get the occasional eggy smelling one but I'm guessing that's formula?

She was having a top up after every feed so maybe 8-12 feeds? She's never needed a top up at night and first thing though?

You've done so well Hun!!! :hugs:

Yep they def have a sweet smell! And I guess they are not as thick as with formula!

It sounds like you're not far off exclusively breastfeeding!

Sounds like my baby's poo. Congrats!

Way to go Mom! Whoop Whoop! My LOs poops are mustard coloured and sweet smelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->