Come and chat about your broodiness and skip TTC hopefully **Lucky thread**

Hiya lovely ladies :kiss:

I'm Leah WTT for my #4 his #3 until early 2011 but more than likely NTNP from autumn this year, I cant wait :D

Great thread x

:wave: welcome to the broody thread :haha:

Well i babysat my neices and nephews last night. Its soooo hard seeing my OH tom with them. Cos he's great with kids and is amazing around them. I want that to be us. It should be us soon. I'd be about 25 weeks pregnant now. Grrrr. Oops went off on a tangent haha.
I wanna be pregnant now seriously.
:dohh:
x

I was hit with the broody bug today like a ton of bricks - KA-POW! I remember feeling that way a couple of months before our :bfp: with Alyssa, so who knows? :muaha:

Hi Essie and Babylove!

I have been at my two nieces christening today and there were so many babies there! Am a big bubble of broody madness!!!!xxxx

Oooh Armywife, what was that like? I've been hit with the broody stick big time today...

My sister has two daughters, on who is 3 and one who is 3 months, she had a joint christening for them. It was really nice, i held more babies than i have held in my whole life! All newborn and squished up and gorgeous! Of course i adore Poppy and she makes me so proud but it didn't help my broodiness! In fact even Poppy makes me broody! I want another one of her! Anything in particular brought it on for you today?xx

I guess it's reading about people I know on here having their babies or getting a :bfp: Nothing in particular, other than there seems to be more of this happening round me lately. A colleague is pregnant with twins; I must be jealous of the fact that she'll be on maternity leave soon :rofl:

Hahahaha! I have to be honest...i think that is one of the driving forces behind my broodiness! Mat leave is great!xx

Me too, i just went back last week and was beside myself! I broke my heart when i left Poppy, hardest thing i ever did =( xxx

Hi!
Me and my OH are going to start TTC in august this year! sooooo broody already though x x

Hi Flump! We all know how you feel in here! xxxx

:flower:Hi everyone i am 24 and have a 5 year old wee boy, i am hoping to TTC in sep-oct time. I finish uni in august and cannot wait til try for bubs i am mega broody just now, but i know its sensible to wait as my course is so intense and puts me under so much pressure wouldnt be great being preggers just now x

Hi ladies

we're hopefully gonna be ttc mid to late 2011. Had a bit of a setback this week as found out DH is going to have to have some surgery so that's going to put all our plans (moving, saving, etc) back by at least 3 months. but hey-ho if it makes him better it'll all be worth it.

looking forward to getting to know you all and hearing your stories xx

I've always found it funny how many of us skip TTC :rofl: and just get 'accidental but not really' BFP's or are NTNP. Good luck to all you NTNP'ers xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->