Come and chat about your broodiness and skip TTC hopefully **Lucky thread**

Hey girls...

I am stopping my pill as of last friday and using condoms/withdrawal for a month then I will be using the persona monitor. So even if we dont catch by accident I will have a good idea of my cycles and when I ovulate for when we do try to concieve.

xxx

i was watching bringing home baby now watching a baby story - i have no idea why we do it to ourselves :haha:

Im watching one born every minute.

I know how lucky I am to have my boy and I love him all the world but I am SO broody.

I kind of sometimes feel I dont belong in WTT because people might think Im selfish. If that makes sense. But I think having Seth has made me 10 times broodier because I miss pregnancy, labour, birthing, breastfeeding, maternity leave, and hes getting so grown up lol

x

Hey girls...

I am stopping my pill as of last friday and using condoms/withdrawal for a month then I will be using the persona monitor. So even if we dont catch by accident I will have a good idea of my cycles and when I ovulate for when we do try to concieve.

xxx

i was using the persona last year its brilliant

xx

I know how lucky I am to have my boy and I love him all the world but I am SO broody.

I kind of sometimes feel I dont belong in WTT because people might think Im selfish. If that makes sense. But I think having Seth has made me 10 times broodier because I miss pregnancy, labour, birthing, breastfeeding, maternity leave, and hes getting so grown up lol

x

I totally get where you are coming from! I sometimes wonder if i am welcome here because i am so lucky to have Poppy (although no one on here has EVER made me feel unwelcome!) I was sooo broody before i had Poppy it actually hurt but now i know what pregnancy etc is like i feel even more broody than i did before! Each milestone Poppy reaches is a combination of happiness and sadness that i never expected to feel xxxx

Hey girls...

xxx

xx

Hey hun I am just sick to death of hormones and I hate condoms so its my only option really. The pill makes me get 5 day migranes and makes me feel so sick. Gonna be nice to be pill free!!

xxx

Hey girls...

xxx

xx

Hey hun I am just sick to death of hormones and I hate condoms so its my only option really. The pill makes me get 5 day migranes and makes me feel so sick. Gonna be nice to be pill free!!

xxx

oh i hate the pill - i cant wait until i stop it in july - my mood swings have been dreadful - my oh even commented last night.
I used the persona first time about 9 years ago for a couple of years and then went back to using it in september last year to help monitor my cycles - i was ntnp from october and used it as a fertility monitor instead of a contraceptive. It worked

xx

Well thats good to know. Just be nice to know that I am ovulating! Lol.

xxx

x

I totally get where you are coming from! I sometimes wonder if i am welcome here because i am so lucky to have Poppy (although no one on here has EVER made me feel unwelcome!) I was sooo broody before i had Poppy it actually hurt but now i know what pregnancy etc is like i feel even more broody than i did before! Each milestone Poppy reaches is a combination of happiness and sadness that i never expected to feel xxxx

I feel the same as you girls do.... I agree totally!
xx

Well thats good to know. Just be nice to know that I am ovulating! Lol.

xxx

mine only took 3 months for it to know my cycle and show me the little eggy symbol - its such a nice feeling seeing that and knowing your body is working

xx

x

I feel the same as you girls do.... I agree totally!
xx

Glad its not just me ladies!!!xxx

Aww ladies :hugs: I would never resent someone for having a child already :)

I never would either :)
Feeling quite good right now. Diet started today. Been and done two hours at the gym and had scrambled egg and one slice of toast for tea and for my lunch i had turkey salad sandwich :)
x

Thank you girls. :flower: This is just one of the reasons BnB is so wonderful :hugs:

Being Honest i would never dislike someone for already having a child, but i did get really upset and angry the other week when my mum was going on about her friend and their daughters new pregnancy (which was an accident)

It made me feel really useless that i can't get preg on purpose and she managed cos they forgot a condom once. :dohh: my mum was right when she said i didn't mean all the things i said, but some day's its all i heard about, weirdly though i did talk to my mum about why i was so mad and she's not mentioned her friends grandkids again since

FB - I do know what you mean, my OHs best friend & his wife are expecting, and a lot of the reasons I have that I dont agree with it are more about the way she treats him, I also feel angry that she doesnt have the things to think about that my & OH do. She already has a boy & she doesn't work, yet we're WTT until we're in a better financial position despite having a full time job each? Also they split up for 4 months & got back together, and somewhere in the first month she fell pregnant. We were trying for 5 months (I know its not very long but still) and it never happened for us.

Just cant work out why she deserves that happiness and not us because we're being responsible?

I would NEVER wish badly on her because she is having a baby and of course I wouldnt want anything bad to come to her or the baby at all, I just cant understand it & its quite upsetting tbh. Especially as shes still smoking & drinking and I stopped both the second I found out I was pg with Seth. Ive had a few tears over it but Im sure Ill get over it, I know Im doing the best for my family.

thanks for all the understanding girls :hugs:

xxx

Just wanted to say good luck to all the girlies here and hoping u all get ur BFP's soon!!! I've decided to stick with NTNP until after we're married so god only knows when we'll be TTC!!! but heres hoping for a wee "accident" :haha:

A wee fortunate accident? I think thats what we are all hoping for. Hehe.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->