Come and chat about your broodiness and skip TTC hopefully **Lucky thread**

No not joining in because I know I can't have another one anytime soon :cry: So I'd be in a lot of trouble if I 'got lucky' and skipped TTC ;)
Was just running in to say hi xxx

Hello please may I join :)

I typed this out before but Im a bit concussed so I dont remember if I actually posted it or if its on the PC downstairs still waiting to go lol

I am Linzi I am 23 & have a baby boy named Seth who is almost 23 months old :)

We were TTc for 5 months before OH changed his mind & now we're back to square one lol his mother scared him off :dohh:

We dont have a date to TTC because the reason we're not is because of money, I dont think it will be that difficult having another baby as by the time I go back to work after maternity leave seth will be in school so we'll only have to shell out one lot of nursery fees again *shrugs* plus OH has just got a promotion and looking at another in the not too distant future.

We're currently NTNP, we both hate condoms and I can't use any BC because Im seeing gynecologists to try and work out if I have PCOS. I have polycystic ovaries and long cycles, coupled with the fact we haven't used BC since Seth was born and it took 18 months to conceive him we just want to double check everything is ok :)

So that is us!! Looking forward to seeing you ladies get your BFPs :) x

Hey can I join? We are trying in Sept 2010 but I am hoping it will happen earlier ;)

:growlmad:

Im so annoyed!!! My mum thinks its acceptable to bin my post!!
Jac sent me some cupcakes the other day and i only had 1. Get home tonight and my mum had binned the rest cos she didnt want me to get any fatter. So i had a go at her for binning my stuff. Then she's ignored me for the rest of the night!!!
I cant wait to move out, but thats been postponed till OH leaves uni maybe longer, so thats one year plus!!
Everythings going wrong. Why cant i still be preggo. Id be 25 weeksish now. And would have my own house, and would be goin to bed with OH to cuddle up to tonight! :cry:
Sorry for the ranty post. I just want my baby. Or a new life growing in me. :growlmad:

:wave: to the new girls. I've updated first post x

hi girls can i join - we are wtt until early 2011 (hopefully january) after a mc and also to save - I would love to skip ttc that would be great - i'm sooo broody now ohhhh sigh

xx

:growlmad:

Im so annoyed!!! My mum thinks its acceptable to bin my post!!
Jac sent me some cupcakes the other day and i only had 1. Get home tonight and my mum had binned the rest cos she didnt want me to get any fatter. So i had a go at her for binning my stuff. Then she's ignored me for the rest of the night!!!
I cant wait to move out, but thats been postponed till OH leaves uni maybe longer, so thats one year plus!!
Everythings going wrong. Why cant i still be preggo. Id be 25 weeksish now. And would have my own house, and would be goin to bed with OH to cuddle up to tonight! :cry:
Sorry for the ranty post. I just want my baby. Or a new life growing in me. :growlmad:

:wave: to the new girls. I've updated first post x

Oh honey :( :hugs:

x

:hi: Hello to all the new girls! Lovely to see names I know joining.

Charlotte - :hugs: xx

Oh Charlotte you poor thing! I have so much respect for you...if i lived with my mother there would be a murder within a week - no question! That must be so hard. I can't believe she put your cupcakes in the bin! My mum is a total control freak so i can sympathise. I hope you wake up feeling better today xxxx

Thanks girls. Well i was feeling better until i found out i can't continue with my accounting studies next year. The government have taken away my funding and will only part fund it, so i'll have to shell out £700 to carry on :dohh:

Hope everyones ok x

I feel your pain hun :( I was meant to be getting government fnding for CIMA but they've run out :( Only way Im going to get anywhere is by shelling out more for it but just cant afford it!!!

x

:hugs:

I wouldnt mind if it was my CIMA cos thats like degree level, but this is NVQ level 4 :shrug:

How can they expect people to not claim benefits if they cant afford to get the qualifications to get a good wage?!

This country is backwards! :dohh: xx

Back at uni now so it's all working toward to uni exams

I think officially we're WTT till march next year, but also NTNP atm, with no form of contraception not even the withdrawal method (i think the only real difference with WTT over TTC is that OH hasn't given up coke or take away's yet:haha:)

Well your one step ahead than me lol. OH is using withdrawal method :dohh: Welcome hun xx

2 steps infront of me i'm still on the pill:haha:
I have a bad feeling we will be wtt another 11 months instead of 8 :cry: we havent even started saving yet and oh wants at least £1000 in the bank before ttc and to top it all off my job which is just commision is selling holidays - with all thats been going on all the travel industry is going to suffer really bad - so i'm back to the drawing board looking for a new job

I'm sitting watching "Bringing Home Baby" on Discovery Health. Ladies why do I do this to myself? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->