Come and chat about your broodiness and skip TTC hopefully **Lucky thread**

Ha ha I think we are going to be NTNP in soon as we have had a few accidents this month (right when I was ovulating!!!) so I am currently in the 2WW so who knows ;)

Hiii...we are TTC in 2014..!!

Far away I know but nothing ever goes to plan!!

Hiya! Is it okay if I join even though I don't have a set TTC date? I know it will be after I graduate in May 2012, just now sure how close after. I should probably have a job first :rofl:

Anyways hello!

Damita, fingers crossed for you chick! :dance: :hugs:

Hi to lilysmum2 and mandaa1220! :hi:

I'm still feeling MEGA broody.... finding it hard to believe that it might be as soon as September that I'm pregnant! :wohoo:

xx

Hi Manda :)

Im aching so much right now. Been gym again :) I hope its worth it x

Hi to the new ladies!

Damita-good luck to you! I so hope this is it!xxx

Hi to the new ladies :waves:

Fingers crossed for you Damita :hugs:

Hi guys :wave: I am TTC September!

forgot to add will be on honeymoon, so we go away for 2 weeks so when I come back I'm going to be TTC so you never know I might get a honeymoon bean :happydance:

Hello new ladies :)

I worked out I should in theory (althoiugh after the last nearly 2 years I should be wiser) I should be ovulating the weekend after next when we're away for a long weekend in the lake district :) Poviding I dont have this damn headache still :rofl: fingers crossed.

I feel crap saying things like that but I think if we did have a baby we'd work out any problems we think there would be. Kind of hoping for a little accident :rofl:

x

Thanks ladies :) Fingers crossed for a honeymoon baby for you plutosblue

We don't have an official date =( But anytime would be great for me!

Can I come in? :flower:

I don't have a TTC date yet.. my OH doesn't know I'm broody :haha:

:hi:

Hi ladies....I don't think I can control my broodiness...its driving me man! Even OH has started to go..."awww" at ever baby we see!!

On another note!....One of my family members (who told me I was pregnant with Lily before I even knew!) says that I am going to be pregnant again soon!!

EEEEKKKK!!!

xx

Will you also add those girls who recently left wtt without TTC? :rofl: arghhh I am so jealous, but till my IUD is out I think there wont be any oopsie xD

i'm just waiting for my opk's to pick up so i can learn to chart :rofl: they seem to be going backwards and getting fainter :dohh: all things i will learn to know before i TTC properly, but i have my clinic appointment kind of 25th may think i'm going to get rid of one of my other tickers to include this momentous occassion, but there is a small hitch that the need to see me and my OH together and he might not be able to make that date :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->