Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Oh and I was dreaming of willys aswell :rofl: xx

Think we are all on a downer today! Must be all the hormones running through us lol your not out hun. Feeling crappy can be a sign of pregnancy so don't lose hope. As are vivid dreams. Hope they were large Willys...i mean if your gonna dream of them, may aswell go big right? x

I’m definitely on a downer too, must be one of those days. Pretty sure we decided a while back that sex dreams were a major BFP symptom so I reckon you’re in with a chance @tdog
I’ve been getting that yellow tinged CM too, hope it’s a good sign. Though I don’t even think I’ve ovulated, then again, I didn’t think I’d ovulated when I was pregnant with DS2. My body is just weird!

As gross as it sounds, i really hope yellow tinged cm is our early signs! If so I may make yellow my new favourite colour!

@Kaymumof2 They were big willys aswell I told oh earlier and he said you and your sausage :rofl: I really don't remember the sex dreams with my other kids lol but I have been having vivid dreams lately lol, see what happens I'm only 8dpo in my head if I don't see a positive by 12dpo then I'm definitely out, yes it definitely must be all the hormones make us feel like meh xx

Yay for the big willys! Lol kinda hoping J get them dreams! I mean us ladies share everything else so........ defo the hormones. I'm all over the place. Moody one minute happy and bouncy the next. Wtf lol xx

:rofl: yep I no that feeling I could be laughing with oh next I'll be arguing with because he's not sat right on the couch:rofl: wtf is that all about:haha: xx

Lol who knows. I'm watching live pregnancy tests on YouTube. Think I'm obsessed xx

Good luck to those testing tomorrow!
I’m dreading seeing my temp as I know it will have gone down!

@Kaymumof2 I always do that I think I've watched all of them then get frustrated because I have no more to watch lol xx

Tested again ladies I no I no don't what I'm expecting but hey ho :rofl: xxScreenshot_20181009-222510_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181009-222523_Gallery.jpg 20181009_221512.jpg 20181009_221542.jpg

What actually happens on those videos? Are they always positive? Do you just watch people dipping sticks in their wee?
@tdog you should have your own channel for your tests!

What actually happens on those videos? Are they always positive? Do you just watch people dipping sticks in their wee?
@tdog you should have your own channel for your tests!

Some of them get positives some don't ha me on a YouTube channel nah your alright I'd watch everyone else :haha: most I watch tho are the Ivf ones tho so emotional xx

Morning ladies 8dpo and temp back up! Quite abit aswell I think! Going to take that as a positive sign?

Screenshot_20181010-060659.png

Literally feel like I'm gonna throw up ladies. I'm all hot and bothered and gagged after scraping food into bin. Hope it isn't cos of af although that isn't due for 6 days.

Kay: great rise in temp!
T-dog: not sure I can see anything (although starting to believe these IC sticks are rubbish! Has anyone ever got nice lines on them before missed period?

AFM: so as you all know 12dpo (today) is my deciding temp and this happened! The only time my temp has gone up at 12dpo is my bfp cycle! i don’t know what to think. I can see vvvvvf line on the IC but nothing on the wilkos and surely something would be showing by now, if temp stays up I’ll test with FRER tomorrow!

50A61987-2A38-4D84-BBEA-58496173DB47.jpeg 8B4A27B0-A6B9-4C4A-9D18-D5BD57D9607A.jpeg

First one is my usual temp (see how it goes down at 12dpo)

Second is my bfp cycle (I think triaphasic)

C67323AD-44E2-4D34-A44B-B1AC0B1191B0.jpeg EF1D8E4C-3B80-4262-8997-36EB8415E81C.jpeg

Thanks Laura. Hope it stays up

Yay for your temp rise! I think I see a shadow on your tests. Looking forward to seeing the frer! Good luck!

Thanks Laura. Hope it stays up

Yay for your temp rise! I think I see a shadow on your tests. Looking forward to seeing the frer! Good luck!

I think I’m going to be more disappointed this cycle if I get af on Friday because of this temp rise, usually I don’t test after 11dpo because I know af is coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->