Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I know. Think seeing my temp drop below the coverline made me feel out even though I now know that can happen in apregnancy too. Just can't help feeling like this isn't our month.
I know the feeling :-(

@JJB2 yay for the temp increase! Hopefully you’ll get that second line soon!

@Prayforaboy what do you use for tracking ovulation? At 16DPO you’d mostly likely get a positive test if you were pregnant. The normal length for a luteal phase is between 10-16 days. Could you have ovulated later than you thought? Some people report getting more CM around early pregnancy but I don’t think it’s a really reliable way of knowing. I tend to get EWCM or similar just before AF as well as around ovulation. It’s a tricky business trying to figure out a BFP before testing. I’m not sure there’s a good way of knowing but it’s fun to try and guess! Something to keep us entertained during the 2WW :haha:

Still nothing happening here. I work in breastfeeding support so was surrounded by adorable newborns today and my broodiness is off the scale but my body just won’t cooperate! Keep getting asked when I’m having another one and just want to shout at people that I’m trying but it’s not happening! Ugh!

Awww jelly some people, good intentions or not really should not ask those kinds of questions! Puts some much pressure on you and makes you feel even worse that your not pregnant than you did already! I really really hope you get your bfp soon so you can give them a fantastic answer to their questions!
We have made the decision not to tell anyone we are trying for that exact reason. I can't bare to be asked each month. And yet I still get asked sometimes anyway!

@JJB2 yay for the temp increase! Hopefully you’ll get that second line soon!

@Prayforaboy what do you use for tracking ovulation? At 16DPO you’d mostly likely get a positive test if you were pregnant. The normal length for a luteal phase is between 10-16 days. Could you have ovulated later than you thought? Some people report getting more CM around early pregnancy but I don’t think it’s a really reliable way of knowing. I tend to get EWCM or similar just before AF as well as around ovulation. It’s a tricky business trying to figure out a BFP before testing. I’m not sure there’s a good way of knowing but it’s fun to try and guess! Something to keep us entertained during the 2WW :haha:

Still nothing happening here. I work in breastfeeding support so was surrounded by adorable newborns today and my broodiness is off the scale but my body just won’t cooperate! Keep getting asked when I’m having another one and just want to shout at people that I’m trying but it’s not happening! Ugh!
Thank you @jellybeanxx.
People need to stop women and couples “when are you having the next baby?” Ughh!! [-( Is rude! Even if not with a bad intention

No no I still very positive for you! I still have everything crossed for your bfp! Just think I'm feeling sorry for myself today
Thank you! Is hard to stay positive during the tww all the hormonoes all the questions all the unknon

Thank you! Is hard to stay positive during the tww all the hormonoes all the questions all the unknon
Definately! And especially when af and early pregnancy are so flipping similar! Just gives you a messed up head. Then your emotions end up all over the place lol

Ladies bit of a tmi question so I'm sorry in advance! So last day or 2 I've been feeling quite um...wet down there. And when I wipe, there has been yellow tinged, snot like cm (sorry only way I can describe it!) It doesn't smell nor do I have an infection. I'm sure about that. Anyone else got the same or any indication of why it looks like that? 7dpo today just for referece

Ladies bit of a tmi question so I'm sorry in advance! So last day or 2 I've been feeling quite um...wet down there. And when I wipe, there has been yellow tinged, snot like cm (sorry only way I can describe it!) It doesn't smell nor do I have an infection. I'm sure about that. Anyone else got the same or any indication of why it looks like that? 7dpo today just for referece
Omg!!! I got the same thing yesterday!!!!! It was like creamy cm but with a little yellowish tinged like snot lol no smell or infection neither. I felt wet down there too when to the bathroom and there it was when I wiped!

Oh my god jj we are back to being twins again! Lol thank you for the info! So glad I'm not the only 1!

Lol I find our twin sutuation funny and interesting. I hope the snot cm is a good sign for us

Still stalking this thread ladies and keeping everything crossed for you all !
Not sure wether to bother with ov tests this month or not, me and hubby dtd every day anyway (often twice a day) after af has gone so the timing is on even if I don’t track ov, is there such a thing as doing it too much ?

I have read that every other day may be more beneficial as it gives the mans sperm a chance to refill properly and have more active sperm. But maybe day before o and day of will be ok if you have spread it out before. I would suggest checking that advice out though. Only go by what I've read on Google

Ladies this morn I was feeling so positive, last night when oh and I dtd (tho sorry) but I got cramp in both legs and I never really get cramp the only time I ever got cramp was when pregnant with my daughter, so woke up feeling positive felt ably nauseous but that's it, now I have a bit of cramping like af on her way and feeling meh :cry: this month I feel is a wash out aswell :( why is ttc so hard xx sorry about the rant ladies I just feel s**t xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->