Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

OH MY GOD TDOG! Congratulations! I am absolutely over the moon for you! Incredible news I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 month's! Xx

OH MY GOD TDOG! Congratulations! I am absolutely over the moon for you! Incredible news I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 month's! Xx

Thank you so much hun I thought this month wasn't it as I was so unsure when ovulated had so many positive opks aswell this will be why then eh :haha: xx

Lmao! Bless. I am so thrilled for you. And the digi! What a beautiful sight! So your due in July? Xx

Thank you ladies yes I'll be due prob around 23rd July xx

Lovely in the 6 weeks holidays too so at least you won't have to worry about school runs straight after having baby. So cute xx

Lovely in the 6 weeks holidays too so at least you won't have to worry about school runs straight after having baby. So cute xx

Trouble is I always come early Beth was 36+6 Noah was 35+5 Aaron was 36+6 and Ethan was 35+5 Are you sensing a Patten here :haha: xx

So ladies. Im CD26 I dont think this cycle I had a blazing positive opk I didnt temp I did have ovulation pains around when test were dark and I had ewcm. I got my progestore checked on cd21 which came back less than 1 sonmy doctor said I didnt ovulate. Even tho she said I didnt I kept testing all hpt are negative but just to do it I did an opk strip and it came back blazing positive!!! Could I just be ovulating now????

7D786A98-E208-457F-90FE-E3535A195E0D.jpeg

So ladies. Im CD26 I dont think this cycle I had a blazing positive opk I didnt temp I did have ovulation pains around when test were dark and I had ewcm. I got my progestore checked on cd21 which came back less than 1 sonmy doctor said I didnt ovulate. Even tho she said I didnt I kept testing all hpt are negative but just to do it I did an opk strip and it came back blazing positive!!! Could I just be ovulating now????

View attachment 1047538

That's a possibility hun I'd babydance just in case but if you remember my opks were positive last week and now look I'd keep testing xx

Sooooo happy to see that digital confirmation @tdog! Congratulations again my lovely! Do stick around, I’ll want updates from you! :hugs:

Hey ladies I'm cd32 and still waiting to ovulate. I'm feeling super deflated with it all now. Just want to cry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->