Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I’m not sure if it was just spotting? It was a bit more maybe? But maybe not enough for full flow? I know I’m overthinking but this whole cycle has mashed my head. Considering taking a break from even attempting to TTC while I try and sort my cycles back out.

I’m not sure if it was just spotting? It was a bit more maybe? But maybe not enough for full flow? I know I’m overthinking but this whole cycle has mashed my head. Considering taking a break from even attempting to TTC while I try and sort my cycles back out.

Awww hunni I can imagine how frustrated you'll be maybe light then if it's not spotting xx

Ahhh look at that ticker @tdog! Makes it so real!!

My spotting has continued today. I put my cup in as I was in meetings all day. There wasn’t much in there (sorry this is probably TMI) but I can’t decide whether it record it in my app as spotting or as light bleeding which would trigger a new cycle. I know it probably doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things but I’m obsessing over what I should do? Help me lovely people :blush:
I would put it as bleeding since it reduces the risk of missing and ovulation if it happens, like pixie almost had last month. And since this cycle is anyway too long and I would want to feel that it's over...
Hope it gets stronger and washes your doubt away. You deserve a new start!

So I caved and tested. Stupid I know as I have no chance this cycle due to not dtd enough. Thought I could see a squinter on both but it's just line eye! Thought I'd post for you to have a test fix though lol if anyone knows how to invert then please feel free too!

Screenshot_20181113-073509.png Screenshot_20181113-073517.png Screenshot_20181113-073547.png

So I caved and tested. Stupid I know as I have no chance this cycle due to not dtd enough. Thought I could see a squinter on both but it's just line eye! Thought I'd post for you to have a test fix though lol if anyone knows how to invert then please feel free too!

@Kaymumof2 I see something on the inverted ones aswell xx

Screenshot_20181113-080634_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20181113-080652_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20181113-080634_Chrome_20181113080929087.jpg

Do mine seem to be getting darker i no the frer are bad for progession now xx

Screenshot_20181113-080240_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181113-080254_Gallery.jpg

Thanks hun but I know I'm out tbh lol yay for progression! Beautiful line's defo darker! Xx

Thanks hun but I know I'm out tbh lol yay for progression! Beautiful line's defo darker! Xx

Thank you ladies I just worry as I bled with the last 2 so I'm all over :haha: xx

@tdog looks like good progression! Have you made your appointment with your diabetes nurse?

@Kaymumof2 sorry I can’t see it, hopefully still too early!

@Nima thanks! I’ve put it as a light bleed as there was more bleeding over night and it feels like such a relief to start a new cycle!

@jellybeanxx Thank you hunni, I have rang them and they be in touch in the next week or so I'm hoping soon :) I'm so impatient :haha:

Oh I'm so relieved for you hunni xx

@tdog have you taken an opk test yet. I'm curious to see if it comes up positive.

@Kaymumof2 I don't see any lines on the test sorry hun. When are you due?

@jellybeanxx I can imagine the pure relief of it. I think I'm cruising for a really long stretch this time. Cycle day 34 and still zero signs of ovulation.. usually boobs are sore or start of sore but nada. I've been getting ovary pains in my left side for over a week now. Not sure if my body is trying to push something out and failing or I'm just messed up!

Great progression tdog

Remind me ladies what cd / dpo you all are

I’m Cd 10 and have ov twinges, not normal for me at all earliest ov for me is cd14. I can’t do an ov test for a few hours as I’m at work but will update when I’m home

@tdog this is kinda off topic but can you tell me how to put my signature in a spoiler? I think that is perfect!

@tdog this is kinda off topic but can you tell me how to put my signature in a spoiler? I think that is perfect!

At the being and end of signature put spoiler in brackets [ ] if I do it it will come up lol xx

@tdog have you taken an opk test yet. I'm curious to see if it comes up positive.

@Kaymumof2 I don't see any lines on the test sorry hun. When are you due?

@jellybeanxx I can imagine the pure relief of it. I think I'm cruising for a really long stretch this time. Cycle day 34 and still zero signs of ovulation.. usually boobs are sore or start of sore but nada. I've been getting ovary pains in my left side for over a week now. Not sure if my body is trying to push something out and failing or I'm just messed up!

I haven't yet but might do one later lol I have one left and a clear blue ovulation smiley one aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->