Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Congrats Tdog!!!! I’ve been quietly following this thread waiting for your positive! :hugs:

Congratulations! Af due the 19th, but I got a negative on test today, we've done all we can with month also had blazing positives on opks on the 4th and 5th November, also feeling a tad bit off today, with pinching pains in uterus, fingers crossed!

Congratulations! Af due the 19th, but I got a negative on test today, we've done all we can with month also had blazing positives on opks on the 4th and 5th November, also feeling a tad bit off today, with pinching pains in uterus, fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed hunni :dust: xx

Fingers crossed hunni :dust: xx
Thank you!! It's so exciting, if it happens this month first month TTC I'll be pretty impressed! I have 2 children already, both were pill babies, so I never experienced the tww before :-k

Omg all your cheapies look exactly like mine right now, so tempted to get a digital!!!

I'd get a frer hun as this one was 9dpo xx

Screenshot_20181111-234323_FF Mobile.jpg

I was either 9-11 I think 9dpo xx

I'd get a frer hun as this one was 9dpo xx

View attachment 1047653

I just popped out to get a frer I'm only 7 or 8dpo, it's a clear negative, but as I'm feeling right now I'm guessing baby had only just implanted either today or yesterday, due to the pinching feeling I have going on, that is if not has worked this month!

I was either 9-11 I think 9dpo xx

Frer just now 7/8 dpo- negative

Snapchat-205072911.jpg

I think tiredness has set in, I swore I see a shadow when holding it up to the light, I'm not so sure?

Snapchat-607615975.jpg

I was wrong.... ignore me :-=

Id try again tomorrow or next hun if you are implanting today then takes couple days for txt to get in to the pee good luck xx

I did a internet cheapie cassette one yesterday and today just to see if gets darker or how dark it is this is what they look like xx

Screenshot_20181112-151212_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181112-151229_Gallery.jpg

Thanks girly, I'm hoping this I'm baby implanting, the past 2 days I've felt odd, can't put my finger on it, but I've had a pinchy feeling down there starting yesterday and slightly more today, but doesn't hurt just uncomfortable specially if I move suddenly it feels like a pulling muscle which pinches if that makes any sense, also this heart burn is bad, I've never suffered with heart burn usually, only during pregnancy, and slightly nausea today, I have about 25 cheapies here I'll use in the next coming days, maybe I'll use my other frer on Friday I'll be 11/12dpo then \\:D/

Thanks girly, I'm hoping this I'm baby implanting, the past 2 days I've felt odd, can't put my finger on it, but I've had a pinchy feeling down there starting yesterday and slightly more today, but doesn't hurt just uncomfortable specially if I move suddenly it feels like a pulling muscle which pinches if that makes any sense, also this heart burn is bad, I've never suffered with heart burn usually, only during pregnancy, and slightly nausea today, I have about 25 cheapies here I'll use in the next coming days, maybe I'll use my other frer on Friday I'll be 11/12dpo then \\:D/

I have terrible heartburn that was one of my signs can't wait for update :) xx

I have terrible heartburn that was one of my signs can't wait for update :) xx

Let's hope! I can't even remember how I felt early on with my last 2 either it was 6 and 4 years ago now, but I remember the heartburn, the pinching and the metal taste in the mouth, but they were like 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant, maybe this being my 3rd my body just knows what the signs are, or it's all in my head, but sure enough, I feel odd right now! So excited though I hate the bloody tww and this is the first and only tww I've ever been through in my life ](*,)

Let's hope! I can't even remember how I felt early on with my last 2 either it was 6 and 4 years ago now, but I remember the heartburn, the pinching and the metal taste in the mouth, but they were like 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant, maybe this being my 3rd my body just knows what the signs are, or it's all in my head, but sure enough, I feel odd right now! So excited though I hate the bloody tww and this is the first and only tww I've ever been through in my life ](*,)

I no what you mean it's a nightmare you just sit waiting around :coffee: that's what a whole month is about lol xx

Ahhh look at that ticker @tdog! Makes it so real!!

My spotting has continued today. I put my cup in as I was in meetings all day. There wasn’t much in there (sorry this is probably TMI) but I can’t decide whether it record it in my app as spotting or as light bleeding which would trigger a new cycle. I know it probably doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things but I’m obsessing over what I should do? Help me lovely people :blush:

Ahhh look at that ticker @tdog! Makes it so real!!

My spotting has continued today. I put my cup in as I was in meetings all day. There wasn’t much in there (sorry this is probably TMI) but I can’t decide whether it record it in my app as spotting or as light bleeding which would trigger a new cycle. I know it probably doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things but I’m obsessing over what I should do? Help me lovely people :blush:

Ahhh thankyou hunni :flower: xx

I would put it as spotting personally then if does get heavy then obviously light or heavy in lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->