Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Top one just now bottom at 5.30pm. I can’t see any difference to be honest so will test again tomorrow

F587D0DC-DA88-474A-B4B6-AF905E8054C9.jpeg

I’ve ordered a clearblue digi ov test its due tomorrow, hope they are ok as never tried them before. What’s anyone’s experience of them ?

I’ve ordered a clearblue digi ov test its due tomorrow, hope they are ok as never tried them before. What’s anyone’s experience of them ?

I use to use them hunni which one have you ordered? Theirs 2 the one that does the 4 days the one that does the 2 xx

I use to use them hunni which one have you ordered? Theirs 2 the one that does the 4 days the one that does the 2 xx

I went for the 4 days advance one with ten strips, is this one good ?

I went for the 4 days advance one with ten strips, is this one good ?

Yes that's the one I used the first one is normally a blank circle anyway weather you get a positive opk as it's the first test don't no why but you do that one with fmu xx

I’m still waiting to ov too :coffee: looks like I’m in for a 27-28 day cycle again. Fine by me really. Feel like if I ov around cd14 my eggy has had more time to mature. But I’m afraid OH is gonna be bd’d out when I need him :rofl:

I’m still waiting to ov too :coffee: looks like I’m in for a 27-28 day cycle again. Fine by me really. Feel like if I ov around cd14 my eggy has had more time to mature. But I’m afraid OH is gonna be bd’d out when I need him :rofl:

:rofl: poor man but needs must eh lol xx

It’s a good job I tested early this month. CD11 and looks super close or actually positive to me, top one last nights bottom smu.
What do you think ladies ? Bit concerned it’s only CD11

360AE305-51E6-4E9F-9BB0-E40DC4738FC9.jpeg

It’s a good job I tested early this month. CD11 and looks super close or actually positive to me, top one last nights bottom smu.
What do you think ladies ? Bit concerned it’s only CD11

View attachment 1047894

I would say that's close to positive hun do one again this afternoon if you can, mine were sort of like that early one aswell but I deffo ovulated when I supose to did you say you get your clear blue delivered today aswell xx

9 or 10 dpo, seeing a shadow this morning on the test, but still not convinced... specially as I possibly only implanted 2 days ago or so

Snapchat-1540106690.jpg

Also hardly slept last night, very vivid dreams, still a bit of pinching going on down there, enough to wake me up bit definatly not painful, feeling super sick and drained this morning and everything smells bad right now, just Zoflora'ed my whole house, my house is never dirty but it smells off, DP thinks I'm losing the plot, either that or my OCD is back haha also I find my hands smell strange, I genuinely don't like the smell of my own hands right now, I can't cope!!! What's wrong with me ](*,)

Can you get a pic without it again the light hun? It's just with frer they have the lines on the back of the test when held against the light they show through xx

Ahhh i don't now hun I binned it one i did another cheapie and it completely negative! I'm either not pregnant or this is gonna take a while ](*,)

Yes the clearblue due today but it’s amazon so expected up to 9pm !! Can’t test while 3pm as at work and only 1 cheapie left until clearblue arrives. Never before have I had such a strong line at 11dpo, should I be worried about early ov ?

I see a shadow hlx but as tdog says and from my own experience they do cast shadows when held up to the light.

Ahhh @HLx that's a pain the cheapies tbh my line was barely their and sure if I still had some still be barely their aswell. Xx

@mme it looks like you prob are ovulation earlier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->