Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

looks good mme!! I wouldn't bother testing with the digi again after your solid, good luck dtd :dust:

Dies anyone no if I can rub Sudafed on my chest and back? Xx

Dies anyone no if I can rub Sudafed on my chest and back? Xx

Do you mean vicks? It says it’s safe during pregnancy it’s tablet decongestant that are not safe in first triemester, not heard of Sudafed cream ?

Do you mean vicks? It says it’s safe during pregnancy it’s tablet decongestant that are not safe in first triemester, not heard of Sudafed cream ?

I new what I ment I ment Vicks lol xx

Baby brain already tdog :)

Since finding out I've been so clumsy and forgettable:haha: tbh I was prob like that before but went to coffee in fridge at weekend :rofl: xx

I think I might be cruising for a 72 day cycle! My left ovary is so painful as well. Deffo think something is not right!

I think I might be cruising for a 72 day cycle! My left ovary is so painful as well. Deffo think something is not right!

Are you sure you haven't ovulated with you saying your ovary painful :shrug: I'd see doc at some point hun xx

Top test is from last night and bottom is the now one. Most of my tests this month have been roughly that same darkness. I've just binned them out of dissapintment.

15422271419794020467489185344809.jpg

Top test is from last night and bottom is the now one. Most of my tests this month have been roughly that same darkness. I've just binned them out of dissapintment.

View attachment 1047999

I no some people can ovulate with light tests as they don't workbook them so maybe this month is one of them :shrug: trying to be hopeful for you xx

Are you sure you haven't ovulated with you saying your ovary painful :shrug: I'd see doc at some point hun xx
I doubt I've ovulated yet as no boob pain. They are usually so bad at this point that I can't lift my arms without screaming in pain. I can do jumping jacks and they still not feeling any pain lol

I doubt I've ovulated yet as no boob pain. They are usually so bad at this point that I can't lift my arms without screaming in pain. I can do jumping jacks and they still not feeling any pain lol

I didn't this month hun my boobs are normally like what you say and hurt so bad xx

Honestly I would say you are very very close ! Don’t count on boob pain ov varies as I’ve found this cycle. Look forward to seeing tomorrow’s test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->