Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks ladies :flower: I’m babysitting my 20 month old and 1 month old god sons today, so I’m busy and my mind is pretty occupied

Oh no ladies with af! I'll be joining you on Sunday/Monday as I'm pretty sure I'm out again too. Maybe I'll have a baby by 2020 who knows! At least I know I will be AF free this Christmas! For some reason since I have ever known I have always been on either Xmas or new years day lol

So sorry for those that got f. Hopefully abfp for Christmas!

AFM I'm cd 12 still waiting for O. Haven't taken any opks so far. Have been temping still though. Not sure if I'm going to us opks or just take abit more of a relaxed approach and just dtd as and when dh and I feel like it. On the flip side though I don't want to 'waste'a cycle. Especially Christmas month! Confused!

Hopefully the relaxed approach will help :) xx

at first I didn't see anything but now I do on the uneditted pic, but I don't know if thats my own line eyes playing up

at first I didn't see anything but now I do on the uneditted pic, but I don't know if thats my own line eyes playing up
Thanks convie. I think I'm going crazy!

I had a dream last night i did a test and it came back positive. I woke myself from the nightmare and had an anxiety attack! My hormones are on the crazy side this cycle. Just crying non stop, stressing and anxiety I can't calm my heart rate at times these past 2 weeks. I just need this period to come now.

omg peanut its so weird you mention that, I'm the same! I almost had a panic attack 3 times today! my head was spinning my body was shaking i was crying and freaking out because I had no idea why I was having one, meaning i couldn't get away from what was causing it, I was LOSING it!
its crazy what our hormones can do to us! :/ as if the TWW doesn't suck enough as it is

Thanks @tdog!!! These tests don't give me a solid line until around 14 dpo and even then it's faint. I think I am 12dpo.. I blew my frer on 9dpo so I'm out. Think I will keep with these ones as I have about 6 left.

omg peanut its so weird you mention that, I'm the same! I almost had a panic attack 3 times today! my head was spinning my body was shaking i was crying and freaking out because I had no idea why I was having one, meaning i couldn't get away from what was causing it, I was LOSING it!
its crazy what our hormones can do to us! :/ as if the TWW doesn't suck enough as it is

Yup those attacks are awful! I only tested today because I am usually a patient person but I was at work speaking to a lady on the phone and she made me so furious I just hung up the phone lol I started seeing red and shaking! I have been on edge about everything.. not sleeping to good.. Then feeling run down by the evening but not being able to sleep. This cycle has been so weird.

When are you planning to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->