Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@mme the only thing i did different was use pre-seed but apart from that I ate and drank coffee (loads I no you supose to cut out but didn't lol) xx

@SarahLou372 awww no so sorry to read that xx

Reactions: mme
I had an issue with bleeding when bedding with my fella so I went doctors last week and the swabs have come back ok apart from thrush which I'm not too worried about .

But the doctor examined me and said the cervix looks red and inflamed and he can feel a lump!! :cry::cry::cry: he did however out my referal through for both reasons so for fertility and my cervix and he wanted me to have a day 21 blood test but because of my af being nearly non existent he just said to get the bloods done anyway as gynae will.ask for them, but he phoned a message through to gynae to try and push my appointment forward :cry:

@SarahLou372 sorry to hear that, that’s quite a lot to deal with! Hopefully that gynaecologist appointment will happen soon and they’ll get things sorted for you.

@Momof2onetube :hugs: I’m so sorry, that’s just really unfair. Have you got a follow appointment with the doctor to look at what’s causing this?

@mme keeping everything crossed it’s a Christmas Day BFP!

I know it sounds terrible but I'm thinking the worst is gonna happen :cry:

@SarahLou372 So sorry to read that I no what you mean by thinking the worse sending hugs :hugs: xx

@Momof2onetube I hope the gynaecologist is helpful and you can get that hsg booked in.

@SarahLou372 :hugs: hope you can find out what’s causing it soon and that it’s not as serious as you’re worrying about. It’s understandable to think like that though.

Slight temp drop for me this morning :cry: looks like my body’s attempt to ovulate wasn’t successful. I think it’s going to take a few months and serious strict eating of low GI foods to get my PCOS under control again. It’s so frustrating to be back at this point after a year of regular cycles.

@jellybeanxx hang in there girl. I have the same o symptoms and near spike in my opks around day 16ish then nothing.. dry cm then cd25th-ish it starts again. O I think this cycle it actually tried 3 times then finally got a positive on cd39! It's heartbreak for sure esp when you wait that long and day 50 you get a bfn. It's cruel as anything x

Congrats ladies on the bfp’s

My body is messed up this cycle ! 13dpo af due today but not yet arrived, been spotting brown for 4th day now took a test this eve and bfn. Last 5 cycles af arrived on 13 dpo and spotting started either 11 or 12dpo. Can I ask you ladies who got bfp what did you do ? Anything different ? I’ve read about cutting out caffeine and taking vit b6 ?
@mme
Similar to @tdog I used preseed for the first time.. I also had reflexology, acupuncture and holistic massage the week of ovulation and just after it so I relaxed and let nature take its course .. I did cut out all fizzy drinks and only limited to a coffee twice a week.. (more for my pcos)

Thanks @tdog :hugs:

Thanks to you as well @PeanutWhereRU I’m so glad you got there in the end. It’s very frustrating isn’t it? I’ve had a few cycles where my body managed it late, including when I was pregnant with DS2. I think that was a CD29 ovulation. I’m just exhausted from that last 90+ days cycles and really want my regular cycles back! I can’t face doing another 3 month long wait.

@jellybeanxx I was actually thinking about the long cycles today.. an average woman would have about 12 chances in a year to get pregnant.. I've had only 7... 8 if I'm lucky enough to ovulate again before the new year. I can imagine you only having 5..? If it takes an average couple a year to conceive our average must be 2 plus?

Well today is CD1 again !!
Tried preeseed and conceive plus before but gonna give preeseed another try this cycle, also started taking b6 vitamin which I have read can help, just hate the fact that next af is due Xmas day ! How cruel how my cycles have worked out. Dh said whatever I want to go with he is on board which is good, I said I want to really go for it this cycle by taking all the vitamins, cut out caffeine, Use preeseed every time (that part is my worry as it’s too planned) no alcohol etc, I’m not confident any of this will help at this stage but willing to try this cycle, any tips, advice welcome x

Oh @mme I'm so sorry :hugs: yes pre-seed is stressful but if works :) xx

Should be cd1 tomorrow :( thinking I’ll take December off as I’m out of opks and will be due for AF over Christmas/ my birthday. Bummer. See what my gyno says next week

@PeanutWhereRU there’s a depressing thought! Does make it seem like less pressure in a way though. The annoying thing for me is that before my chemical I was having 26 day cycles. It was brilliant. The chemical seems to have just brought all my PCOS related hormone issues back in. The worst part of my long cycles is that mostly they’re anovulatory. I spent 16 months TTC DS1 and only ovulated twice in all that time. It was pretty much the same when TTC DS2. I really thought I’d be in with a better chance this time but clearly not. Sorry for the rant! :blush:

@mme sorry for CD1, I really hope you get the amazing Christmas present of a BFP!

@Momof2onetube just want to give you massive hugs :hugs: the whole thing has been so unfair on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->