Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@Shorty88 nothing like seeing it on a digi is it \\:D/ yey congratulations, yes the bloat is real i feel so bloated all the time feeling so sick today aswell xx

:xmas6:Christmas:bfp:sounds good :) :xmas6:xx

@SarahLou372 good luck with your appointment, hope it goes well!

@Kaymumof2 im CD16 so only a few days ahead. Hopefully you’ll be heading into ovulation soon!

Very slight temp increase for me today. Not enough to say I’ve ovulated but it sometimes rises slowly and at least it’s heading in the right direction. Will just have to see if it continues!

congrats on digi shorty!!
good luck at your appointment sarahlou :hugs:

can someone look at my temps? is it okay I went below my cover line?

So after seeing all those tests I decided to do one!! I'm pretty sure it's a bfn I'm 9dpo I think. What do you guys think?

15433258072946088971811954968262.jpg 15433258359871883842609274224880.jpg

I used to temp before but not anymore but I know it's ok for it to drop then climb again. Good luck x

Mine went below cover line this time as you can see xx

Screenshot_20181113-142113_FF Mobile.jpg

I now get why OH told me not to get excited :nope: AF due by Thursday, Friday at the absolute latest. Scared to test again tomorrow. I just want it to get darker :cry: sorry for the whine. Just feeling defeated with these faint lines

I now get why OH told me not to get excited :nope: AF due by Thursday, Friday at the absolute latest. Scared to test again tomorrow. I just want it to get darker :cry: sorry for the whine. Just feeling defeated with these faint lines

I no your frustration hun well I feel like I'm their with you I'm rooting for it to get darker for you, when do you get results hun? Xx

oh tdog same day as well, hope this is a positive sign then!

momof2 no need to be sorry at all I think anyone of us would feel the same way if we had been through the same thing :hugs: I really really hope and pray it gets darker for you this time :hugs:

oh tdog same day as well, hope this is a positive sign then!

momof2 no need to be sorry at all I think anyone of us would feel the same way if we had been through the same thing :hugs: I really really hope and pray it gets darker for you this time :hugs:

Fingers crossed it is a good sign :) xx

Congrats ladies on the bfp’s

My body is messed up this cycle ! 13dpo af due today but not yet arrived, been spotting brown for 4th day now took a test this eve and bfn. Last 5 cycles af arrived on 13 dpo and spotting started either 11 or 12dpo. Can I ask you ladies who got bfp what did you do ? Anything different ? I’ve read about cutting out caffeine and taking vit b6 ?

Last edited:
@Momof2onetube I’m willing that line to get darker for you!! Hope you get those results through soon as well.

@Convie my temps were all over the place when I was pregnant with DS2. They dipped below the cover line for two days at one point. I didn’t even think I’d ovulated.

@mme that spotting sounds so frustrating, have you had your progesterone levels checked recently? Or any other hormone blood tests? Might be something to explain the spotting!

I took another OPK today and it was pretty much just the one line visible. So with the dark line a couple of days ago and all the EWCM (which had stopped now) my body was certainly trying to ovulate. Hope I’ve managed it!

@Momof2onetube I’m willing that line to get darker for you!! Hope you get those results through soon as well.

@Convie my temps were all over the place when I was pregnant with DS2. They dipped below the cover line for two days at one point. I didn’t even think I’d ovulated.

@mme that spotting sounds so frustrating, have you had your progesterone levels checked recently? Or any other hormone blood tests? Might be something to explain the spotting!

I took another OPK today and it was pretty much just the one line visible. So with the dark line a couple of days ago and all the EWCM (which had stopped now) my body was certainly trying to ovulate. Hope I’ve managed it!

I had the CD2 and CD21 blood tests a couple of months ago and all came back fine. Just to top off my misery I just worked out next cycle af will be due on Xmas day !

Today appointment had been a huge disaster I've come away with more worrying problems :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->