Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

It started again but it’s very light. I haven’t tested again but may test tomorrow but I expect it to be negative. The tests never got darker so chalking it up to chemical :(
Thinking of you and hoping for the best :hugs:

@jellybeanxx yes it is bloody cold I was waiting on snow buy nope nothing so disappointed lol awww hope you get that positive soon :) xx

@laurarebecca1 so sorry hunni hope it eases for you soon xx

I’m only 5dpo, anxiously waiting to get bloods done on Wednesday so we know if we even have a chance this cycle or not! How’s everyone else doing?

Hi ladies so I got my hcg results it went from 5962 to 7848 in 2 days Im so sad not what I was expecting.

Hi ladies so I got my hcg results it went from 5962 to 7848 in 2 days Im so sad not what I was expecting.

Awww hunni sorry :hugs: they doing more blood work? Xx

No she just wants to wait for the ultrasound. :-( Until the 26

Sorry @JJB2 but I know after a certain level of HCG which I think is 1500 or something like that the levels do not double every 2 days anymore. They slow down and typically I thought I read they start doubling every 4 days. I have everything crossed for you that everything is okay!

Thank you ladies. My levels are doubling every 5 days according to the hcg calculator. The good thing is that Im not having any bleeding.

Hello! I'm in the 2ww so I hope it is okay for me to post.

I finished my last tray of Microgynon on 18th November and had my period the Tuesday, so I'm aware a lot of my symptoms could be due to that. According to my tracker, I ovulated on the 5th of Dec, we had unprotected sex for the first time (ever!!) on the 3rd.
I'm 14DPO (roughly - if I've worked it out right, I'm new to all of this) and my period is due Wednesday (19th) Again, I know this is my first month off the pill so everything could be out of whack.

Symptoms I've had are:
Very sore breasts + nipples (on and off - but last week they were so sore!!), lots of CM, heart burn, acid reflux( I've never had HB and AR before so this was strange!), tugging pains on my right side (a bit on my left too but more on the right), peeing loads, incredibly gargly stomach (even though I'm not hungry) and lower back pain! I've checked my cervix this morning and it feels pretty high up and spongey ?(sorry for the tmi)

My PMS symptoms are usually:
Sore breasts and cramping the day before AF shows and nothing else!

I tested Friday with an FRER but it came back negative. I've done some cheapies too since then, one was a negative and the other had one bold line and a faint line which disappeared within 5 seconds so maybe an evap line? Again, I'm new to this lol.

Hello! I'm in the 2ww so I hope it is okay for me to post.

I finished my last tray of Microgynon on 18th November and had my period the Tuesday, so I'm aware a lot of my symptoms could be due to that. According to my tracker, I ovulated on the 5th of Dec, we had unprotected sex for the first time (ever!!) on the 3rd.
I'm 14DPO (roughly - if I've worked it out right, I'm new to all of this) and my period is due Wednesday (19th) Again, I know this is my first month off the pill so everything could be out of whack.

Symptoms I've had are:
Very sore breasts + nipples (on and off - but last week they were so sore!!), lots of CM, heart burn, acid reflux( I've never had HB and AR before so this was strange!), tugging pains on my right side (a bit on my left too but more on the right), peeing loads, incredibly gargly stomach (even though I'm not hungry) and lower back pain! I've checked my cervix this morning and it feels pretty high up and spongey ?(sorry for the tmi)

My PMS symptoms are usually:
Sore breasts and cramping the day before AF shows and nothing else!

I tested Friday with an FRER but it came back negative. I've done some cheapies too since then, one was a negative and the other had one bold line and a faint line which disappeared within 5 seconds so maybe an evap line? Again, I'm new to this lol.

Oh good luck hunni no don't mind you posting on here :) them symptoms sound promising sound like mine my stomach was so gurggly oh thought I was laying an egg that's the noises it was making :haha: xx

Oh good luck hunni no don't mind you posting on here :) them symptoms sound promising sound like mine my stomach was so gurggly oh thought I was laying an egg that's the noises it was making :haha: xx

Aww thank you! I've got one last FRER test in the house, and it is taking everything in me to not take it until Wednesday. I really want to do it now ](*,)If I took it in the morning, would it be an accurate result do you think? I know it says "6 days before period is due" but I'm sceptical lol. Yes! My stomach sounds like I've got an alien inside of me with the noise it makes!! xx

Aww thank you! I've got one last FRER test in the house, and it is taking everything in me to not take it until Wednesday. I really want to do it now ](*,)If I took it in the morning, would it be an accurate result do you think? I know it says "6 days before period is due" but I'm sceptical lol. Yes! My stomach sounds like I've got an alien inside of me with the noise it makes!! xx

I used the frer at 9dpo and got the faintest line then that was 6 days sooner this is mine at 9dpo xx

20181116_082301.jpg

@JJB2 will keep everything crossed for you! I imagine you’ll be wishing Christmas away to get to that ultrasound!

@Momof2onetube good luck with the blood test, fingers crossed for lots of progesterone!

@lunaraveness welcome and good luck :dust:

@tdog how are you feeling? Has the change in insulin helped?

Nothing new here, getting impatient to start OPKs but don’t want to start too early!

@jellybeanxx very sicky tbh but apart from that I'm ok I've still had the occasion hypo but not as bad but I find I'm not hardly eating so that won't help at all xx

Oh fingers crossed when you do start the opks :) xx

Good luck with opks @jellybeanxx :dust:
7dpo for me, 6 days to go now. Going for progesterone tomorrow, results on Thursday. I don’t even feel in until I know what my numbers are :nope:

OH wants me to test at 10dpo depending on what my progesterone comes back at :haha: he’s more antsy than I am, I was going to wait til AF was due Christmas morning if she wasn’t here by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->