Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Cd 2 for me ladies. And no chance this cycle as we are at my MIL al over Christmas and my O should happen by NYE and we still be there. We sleep on an air bed in the living room when we stay and as the place is all one level, everything can be heard! So dtd is awkward! We have done it before on it but I'm already counting this cycle as a bust. As we wont get to dtd anywhere near enough to get pregnant. Sucks Good luck to all still waiting

OH wants me to test at 10dpo depending on what my progesterone comes back at :haha: he’s more antsy than I am, I was going to wait til AF was due Christmas morning if she wasn’t here by then

:haha: bless oh will you be testing early then? Xx

Cd 2 for me ladies. And no chance this cycle as we are at my MIL al over Christmas and my O should happen by NYE and we still be there. We sleep on an air bed in the living room when we stay and as the place is all one level, everything can be heard! So dtd is awkward! We have done it before on it but I'm already counting this cycle as a bust. As we wont get to dtd anywhere near enough to get pregnant. Sucks Good luck to all still waiting

Awww hunni that sucks :( I'll be rooting for you for your next cycle xx

Good luck for next cycle :hugs:

265FCE99-EC79-46DD-A9A5-C5C0035AA63D.png Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry I’ve been away a while just been having hospital appointment with the lump that was found on my cervix which I’ve found out is nothing to worry about =D>

How ever I started using bbt chart again 4 days ago and it’s confusing me already ](*,) my cycles have been around 60 odd days for last several months and this time I went 46 days! My period is lighter than normal and this chart is confusing me can anyone help at all please?

@Kaymumof2 it only takes the once! Any chance of sneaking off somewhere?

@Momof2onetube keeping everything crossed you get that sticky BFP for Christmas!

@SarahLou372 glad the lump on your cervix was nothing to worry about, that must be a relief! Maybe your period is light because your cycle was shorter so the lining hadn’t built up as much?

Does anyone else get an upset stomach in the lead up to ovulation? I’m CD13 and I always seem to get an upset stomach at this point!

Just got back from the doctors and my FSH and progesterone have come back normal how is this possible ?! :-k

just got this beast of a line so I'll be back tomorrow ;) been using tesco fertility gel this month as well so really hoping thay helps! :dust:

Good luck to everyone testing soon!

Which ovulation tests do you guys recommend? I never seen to get good results on the cheap ones!
I might invest in a Clearblue one - the purple one? But would like cheap ones to know when to start the Clearblue one. What do you guys do?

I’m out ladies. My progesterone was really low again :cry: and we have to sit out January for my HSG so here’s to hoping for a February BFP. I’m so upset. Had a meltdown, luckily OH was home when I got my results because I needed him :nope:

@Momof2onetube :hugs: I’m really sorry to hear that. Hopefully the HSG will give you some answers!

@laurarebecca1 I use ovaview, they’re basically cheapie OPKs but the strips are thicker so I find them easier to read. I keep being tempted to try digital ones again though!

Sorry momofonetube :(

Okay so for some reason something was telling me to take an opk, had watery cm and a few pinchy cramps. I’m cd6, I started bleeding at 18dpo (usually starts at 13/14dpo) with 2 days of faint positives. I bled for 4 days really light and spotted yesterday, today i had nothing.

What the heck is going on, this is near positive with really dilute (clear) pee!

I’ve attached last 2 months opks to show I don’t usually get a line before cd10 and even then it’s light!

02B303B1-B382-4D59-87E0-02A229A7F084.jpeg 9F902BD0-84FA-444A-A6E4-00716A45F631.png 3217ED6A-F0DF-4E34-B449-18100C4DF4CC.png E3DBE90A-3890-42F4-8E51-A2E79ECB68EA.png

Last edited:
Found out today my referral letter for gynaecology for my fertility has been sat at my doctors reception for the last 2 weeks and no one told me :shock::shock:[-X

Should have an appointment date after I've activated it tomorrow fingers crossed [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->