Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Found out today my referral letter for gynaecology for my fertility has been sat at my doctors reception for the last 2 weeks and no one told me :shock::shock:[-X

Should have an appointment date after I've activated it tomorrow fingers crossed [-o<

Fingers crossed hunni, and that's very naughty for them to do that xx

@Momof2onetube so sorry to hear that :cry: hugs huge :hugs: xx

@laurarebecca1 you remember what I was like that month I got my bfp I had a nearly positive opk on cd7 and flashing smiley aswell all the way until I did actually ovulate fingers crossed for you xx

Ahh fingers crossed I hope so. Looks like I need to stock up as looks like I’ll be testing everyday from yesterday!

Jelly I did tonight, it was negative.

Here is my opk from tonight (top is last night and bottom is tonight)

5B55C383-25A6-4051-BEBB-68BCFC9ACAEA.jpeg

Laura I use the Bluetooth "smart" clearblue, it's rubbish for syncing with the app but it's £20-25 on ebay and you get a hell of a lot more test strips than with the normal one, so works out better for money, the clearblue app tells me when to start testing, usually usually a few days before I get high but this month it was 4 days before I got high but went straight to peak the next day, then once I get peak I use ebay cheapies, it wouldn't really work to use the strips to tell you when to take a clearblue because on days I've gotten highs ans peaks I've gotten really negative opks :)

OH and I are thrilled, shocked and hopeful. So many emotions! Can’t even believe it. I swore my progesterone was far too low. So hoping everything is ok and where it should be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->