Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

OH and I are thrilled, shocked and hopeful. So many emotions! Can’t even believe it. I swore my progesterone was far too low. So hoping everything is ok and where it should be!
Omg!!!!! So excited for you! Last month when I got my bfp my progesterone was low too. Maybe you got the labs a day too early!!! Big congrats!!

Thanks ladies :flower: it’s been great having you’s to share this journey with! I’ll be watching for more BFPs :)

Oh my god momofone that is absolutely amazing! A massive congratulations to you i know you've been to hell and back so you thoroughly deserve this wonderful news! And just before Christmas too! Thrilled for you!

Sorry I've not been on ladies been so busy and I'm not getting any notifications through for this site anymore! Not sure whats happened. Anyway cd6 for me so just going with the flow for now lol no temping or opks this cycle. Taking a break from it. I know I should O aroundNYE but what with being at the inlaws not sure much will happen. Although we do plan on sneaking off for some fun. O time or not

@Kaymumof2 I don't get notifications either :shrug: oh don't blame ya good luck tho hunni weather o time or not you never no you might catch a egg :) xx

@Momof2onetube You are more patient than I lol. Last time I had the chemical pregnancy I got the YES on FRER but Clearblue didn't show Pregnant. It said Not pregnant. So this time when I got the YES on FRER I immediately went and pushed out some more pee (right after I had peed/ so no hold) lol and tried that clear blue. 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant and that thing still is in the bathroom saying pregnant in my drawer! HAHA

Momofonetube big congrats!! Such amazing news!

Guys I need advice:

Top one is one step IC and bottom is Wikos. Had I just taken the top one, I would have called it positive but now unsure. (Same pee)

4A87728E-1B83-469B-B803-B8C02270755C.jpeg

oh Laura that's a weird one I would have said the top one is positive too, could you take a couple more of the bottoms ones every hour? looks like it's close to becoming positive too? I've never taken different ovulation tests before so no idea sorry :( :hugs:

oh Laura that's a weird one I would have said the top one is positive too, could you take a couple more of the bottoms ones every hour? looks like it's close to becoming positive too? I've never taken different ovulation tests before so no idea sorry :( :hugs:

Me neither! I’m so confused! I’ll take another one later and see what it says and take another 2 tomorrow! We dtd yesterday, do we dtd tonight or wait and do it tomorrow?

Me neither! I’m so confused! I’ll take another one later and see what it says and take another 2 tomorrow! We dtd yesterday, do we dtd tonight or wait and do it tomorrow?

do what you feel is right as long as you did it during the fertile window :) I always make sure to leave 24 hours between sessions though to give the sperm some time to replenish :lol:

@laurarebecca1 that’s so frustrating! The not quite positive one is how mine have looked the last couple of days. We’ve been DTD every day just in case. 9 days in a row now :blush: I’m going all out this cycle!!

Another Wilkos opk, still not positive. Will test again tomorrow with both and compare them.
But Why would they be showing different things?

22BF7A62-DDDC-4DC6-876D-B5A8DCC02814.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->