Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

It’ll come back to you! I worry about coping with a newborn again as I’ve had mental health struggles both times. One worry at a time though!
I hope so. I mean i have been around babies during that time but you always give them back and don't have to worry about it lol i know what you mean. I had a tough time after the birth of my son. Swore I'd not put myself through it again. And here I am! I guess we are tougher than we give ourselves credit for. And can always seek help if we need it. But like you say, one step at a time x

Iam going to get a gender scan so jeleous of the usa women who have genetic testing and find out then at like 10 weeks:haha: i done the both ring tests with ds4 the one over belly said boy, the one on hand tells you how many babies (weather miscarried or not) what the gender is or will be and when did with ds2 it went boy (miscarried) girl, boy, boy, boy and I thought right that be it it will stop now nope then said girl then stopped, I have done it ever since and it's been the same so spooky, you tube have some good videos just type in ring test on hand xx

Iam going to get a gender scan so jeleous of the usa women who have genetic testing and find out then at like 10 weeks:haha: i done the both ring tests with ds4 the one over belly said boy, the one on hand tells you how many babies (weather miscarried or not) what the gender is or will be and when did with ds2 it went boy (miscarried) girl, boy, boy, boy and I thought right that be it it will stop now nope then said girl then stopped, I have done it ever since and it's been the same so spooky, you tube have some good videos just type in ring test on hand xx
Wow so it could be team pink then! Yeah I'm definitely looking that up lol xx

Wow so it could be team pink then! Yeah I'm definitely looking that up lol xx

I'd do it see what it does :) only got about 5-6 weeks before find out what it is, how you feeling this month? Xx

I'd do it see what it does :) only got about 5-6 weeks before find out what it is, how you feeling this month? Xx
I am intrigued lol hopefully those weels gp quickly for you!
Well I'd counted myself out at the beginning of the cycle. Cos as you know i was gonna be away on what I thought was my fertile period. So I'd come to terms with there being no chance of a bfp this month. But now I got my smiley opk today I know I'm in with a shot. A small shot. But one all the same lol so at least i haven't missed a cycle which is what I thought was gonna happen.

@jellybean thank you hun! I'm not sure how I feel this cycle. O is abit later than normal so hoping it's not annvolutary! I know I've only been trying a few months and there are alot of people that have been trying alot longer than me, but I can't help feeling that I've left it too late to try. And because of my PCOS and the problems I had conceiving years ago, i feel like my chances have dropped alot now I'm older. Sorry for the negative post. Just having a down moment.

I know how you feel,I've felt so down recently thinking I've left it too late. My recent tests have shown my body has to try slightly harder than normal for someone my age to ovulate & my egg reserve is low & to top it off I have a blocked fallopian tube & probably endometriosis. I'm not feeling very hopeful at all it wil happen!

I’m now 11/12 dpo (because of confusing with opks - I think probs 11dpo) and tests are still very faint so won’t even bother posting them.

I’m wondering if maybe chemical again? I probably won’t test again and just wait for af to show. I’m either due Sunday or Monday depending on what dpo I am.

Good luck everyone else!

I’m now 11/12 dpo (because of confusing with opks - I think probs 11dpo) and tests are still very faint so won’t even bother posting them.

I’m wondering if maybe chemical again? I probably won’t test again and just wait for af to show. I’m either due Sunday or Monday depending on what dpo I am.

Good luck everyone else!

Good luck hunni xx

So I said I wasn’t going to test but this is third pee (And I got up in the night so technically fourth) as something told me to test. AF due tomorrow, way darker than any other lines I’ve had. Stupidly didn’t use a FRER, if af doesn’t show tomorrow then I’ll probs use one.
First one is untweaked, second using tdog Hagrid thing haha and the third is inverted!
I’m 12/13 dpo, What do you guys think?

2CE05116-FF8A-47BE-B77E-771C0F00B61A.jpeg 2B1F4B1F-FDE3-4762-B027-448CC6A4C517.jpeg 39303E3C-F95C-42C8-9504-57DF2057464B.jpeg

Last edited:
They deffo look darker fingers crossed for frer tomorrow :) xx

I know how you feel,I've felt so down recently thinking I've left it too late. My recent tests have shown my body has to try slightly harder than normal for someone my age to ovulate & my egg reserve is low & to top it off I have a blocked fallopian tube & probably endometriosis. I'm not feeling very hopeful at all it wil happen!
I can totally understand why you feel like that. When I was alot younger I never realised how difficult ttc is! Especially when it can happen in a one night stand for some, you think why can't it work when I'm in a steady relationship and doing all we can to conceive? But as jelly said, it only takes one egg and one sperm to meet and we will get our wishes! I'll keep everything crossed for you!

So I said I wasn’t going to test but this is third pee (And I got up in the night so technically fourth) as something told me to test. AF due tomorrow, way darker than any other lines I’ve had. Stupidly didn’t use a FRER, if af doesn’t show tomorrow then I’ll probs use one.
First one is untweaked, second using tdog Hagrid thing haha and the third is inverted!
I’m 12/13 dpo, What do you guys think?

View attachment 1052254 View attachment 1052255 View attachment 1052256

Ooooh I see those line's! Good luck chick excited for you!

I am cd 21 and got my positive opk yesterday so I'm going to assume today is o day. I don't have any tests left to check at the moment. May get some later or just leave it and assume its happening. Just comcerned its so late for me this cycle. Still been bding loads so guess I have a chance . This cycle is very out of whack though...

Thanks girls!
I hope this is it! I’m not having any cramps or anything so really hope!

Kay - I hope your late ovulation has allowed a lovely ripe egg with lovely thick lining ready for that fertilised egg!

What’s the sensitivity of that brand @laurarebecca1, you should pull a nice line on a FRER!
@Kaymumof2 hopefully your late ov is a good thing! We bd’d every day last cycle which I thought was too much, but apparently not

It’s 25 miu I think. I’m still not convinced, I feel like it’s an evap even though it appeared straight away :( got lots of watery cm and Af due tomorrow, if it doesnt arrive in the morning, I’ll wait for SMU then try a FRER. But just have a bad feeling that af will arrive!

I used a dollar store 25miu and my line wasn’t even as clear as that and my digital still said “yes”. I have everything crossed for you that AF doesn’t show hun @laurarebecca1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->