Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Oh I see them hun Fingers crossed it gets darker xx

But yesterday it was very very faint and it dried very dark. Again today’s are faint but I reckon they might dry darker. Do you guys not think they are evaps?

I dont want to call it bfp yet. I might go and get a FRER for tomorrow, I only have FRRR.

If they are faint but drying darker then I'd say more than likely bfp but yes I'd get a frer xx

But yesterday it was very very faint and it dried very dark. Again today’s are faint but I reckon they might dry darker. Do you guys not think they are evaps?

I dont want to call it bfp yet. I might go and get a FRER for tomorrow, I only have FRRR.

Those look positive to me, my cheap tests didn't go dark until about 16dpo but my frer came back really dark at 12dpo so I'm guessing it may pick up a very good line around 10dpo.

Fx and looking forward to seeing your tests xx

I bought 6 FRERs and 2 other cheap branded ones to try. Currently trying to hold my pee, 2.5 hours and counting...

I’m not very good at holding haha, just about reaching my maximum! So expecting it to be quite dilute pee, not sure I’ll see a second line x

So I think I have serious line eye going on...I think I can see something super faint but think my eyes are playing tricks on me

27570093-BE19-44C7-A8B3-C78D78BCA3C6.jpeg

I’m 10dpo and that was a 2.5 hour hold...

I’m not convinced will test again in the morning and every day after that haha

That's not line eye hun I see it xx

I can see that line too, it's not in your eye... can't wait to see tomorrow's frer! Fx!

I see that!! I reckon that’s going to be a lot more obvious on the next FMU test! Good luck!!

Still no AF here but temps have dropped very low the last couple of days. Wonder if my body is making an attempt to ovulate? CD28 today, haven’t been taking OPKs because I thought AF was on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->