Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I see that!! I reckon that’s going to be a lot more obvious on the next FMU test! Good luck!!

Still no AF here but temps have dropped very low the last couple of days. Wonder if my body is making an attempt to ovulate? CD28 today, haven’t been taking OPKs because I thought AF was on the way!

Just curious if you get physical o symptoms?

After a while I gave up trying to use opks from cycle day 10 and just tuned into my body until I knew my pre o symptoms. After a few months I knew when I would be gearing up for it even if it geared up then failed.. just helped a bit even though it felt like a lifetime every cycle!

I see that!! I reckon that’s going to be a lot more obvious on the next FMU test! Good luck!!

Still no AF here but temps have dropped very low the last couple of days. Wonder if my body is making an attempt to ovulate? CD28 today, haven’t been taking OPKs because I thought AF was on the way!

Oh my how confusing for you jelly yet again I hope it's not another daft cycle for you :hugs: xx

@PeanutWhereRU I do notice EWCM and I get a very distinctive ovulation pain. It’s all really obvious when my cycles are regular but when my cycles go out of whack, so do all my ov signs. I did get some EWCM yesterday but had some a couple of weeks ago too.
I got some vitamin b complex today, so hoping that will help towards getting my body back to normal.

Hi ladies can any one help please;

I'm around 6dpo and I'm lying in bed and these sudden sharp pains came on from my uterus area like cramps strongish lasting a minute or 2 then going then waiting a few mins and happening again, now I just have full aches any ideas in worried

I also have pcos I'll be so shocked if I ovulated on my own my period started up again 4 days after starting 5mg of folic acid because of a deficiency, but apparently my FSH and progesterone hormones were normal!

if you ladies might remember I posted on 27th December with my cm ? Well that was several days ago now

Hi ladies can any one help please;

I'm around 6dpo and I'm lying in bed and these sudden sharp pains came on from my uterus area like cramps strongish lasting a minute or 2 then going then waiting a few mins and happening again, now I just have full aches any ideas in worried

I also have pcos I'll be so shocked if I ovulated on my own my period started up again 4 days after starting 5mg of folic acid because of a deficiency, but apparently my FSH and progesterone hormones were normal!

if you ladies might remember I posted on 27th December with my cm ? Well that was several days ago now

That could be implantation cramps hun fingers crossed it is xx

Jelly I hope you’re gearing up to o! So frustrating for you!

AFM: tests are no darker (I mean the camera barely picks up the lines), don’t think it’s meant to be! I’m 10/11 dpo today. Feeling sicky today too :(

21984646-91F2-44F8-ABEB-2ADC1D2BD6B0.jpeg

My ovulation tests have been so different this month than normal its a bit confusing!
The top picture is this months & the other is a typical month for me & I've been testing for over 18 months now & it's always the same.
We managed to bd cd15 & 16 in the morning so hoping we caught the egg!

20190104_111456-1.jpg Screenshot_2019-01-04-08-24-15-1.png

Morning ladies so now I'm home I've taken a couple of opks. I wasn't going to bother as I would of normally had my fertile period whilst I was away and we only bd twice then. So as I said before I'd kinda counted this cycle out. But I felt some cramps yesterday so I tested with opk cb one. Negative. Tested again this morning and got a flashing smiley and an almost positive cheapie! I guess my lil eggy was waiting for me and hubby to be able to dtd in our own home! Lol. Thankfully we hae dtd cd 16 17 and at 2am this morning which makes me cd19. Gonna let hubby rest tonight anf get him again on sat (cd20) do you think it will be enough? Need to run and get more opks I just ran out of them. Here's a pic of the cheapie anyway.

Screenshot_20190104-113700.png

Morning ladies so now I'm home I've taken a couple of opks. I wasn't going to bother as I would of normally had my fertile period whilst I was away and we only bd twice then. So as I said before I'd kinda counted this cycle out. But I felt some cramps yesterday so I tested with opk cb one. Negative. Tested again this morning and got a flashing smiley and an almost positive cheapie! I guess my lil eggy was waiting for me and hubby to be able to dtd in our own home! Lol. Thankfully we hae dtd cd 16 17 and at 2am this morning which makes me cd19. Gonna let hubby rest tonight anf get him again on sat (cd20) do you think it will be enough? Need to run and get more opks I just ran out of them. Here's a pic of the cheapie anyway.

View attachment 1052111

I'd say you've done enough or doing enough fingers crossed for you xx

I'd say you've done enough or doing enough fingers crossed for you xx
Thank you hun! Hope you and lil bub are doing well. Xx

I have the weirdest cramps in my legs. I literally cannot get them comfortable. Been going on all morning. No idea what the hel that is all about but it isn't a pleasant feeling!

@laurarebecca1 I can still see the lines though. Keeping everything crossed for good line progression tomorrow!

@Kaymumof2 I’ve got a good feeling for you this month!!

@SarahLou372 I hope it’s a good sign for you! I get lots of mid cycle cramping but usually when I’m having an anovulatory cycle and I put it down to cysts. I’m not sure though!

@jellybean thank you hun! I'm not sure how I feel this cycle. O is abit later than normal so hoping it's not annvolutary! I know I've only been trying a few months and there are alot of people that have been trying alot longer than me, but I can't help feeling that I've left it too late to try. And because of my PCOS and the problems I had conceiving years ago, i feel like my chances have dropped alot now I'm older. Sorry for the negative post. Just having a down moment.

@Kaymumof2 I know what you mean and I think it’s important to be able to vent sometimes! I’ll be 36 in March and also have PCOS. It does make me nervous but I cling onto the fact that it only takes 1 egg and 1 sperm. I reckon the odds are still in our favour!

@Kaymumof2 I know what you mean and I think it’s important to be able to vent sometimes! I’ll be 36 in March and also have PCOS. It does make me nervous but I cling onto the fact that it only takes 1 egg and 1 sperm. I reckon the odds are still in our favour!
That is true! I guess I just can't imagine seeing those 2 lines or better a yet a "pregnant"digi! I've only ever got "not pregnant"with those. I know I'm not old, although I feel it at time's lolI'm 34 in June but because of pcos and I know the egg quality is even worse as the years go by, it makes me feel alot older than I am if that makes sense?

@Kaymumof2 it totally makes sense. I was thinking about this yesterday actually. You get a surge of increased fertility just before the menopause apparently and I figure I’ve got around 10 years before that happens so plenty of time and then a last really good shot. My other two have taken a year and a half of TTC each so I figure 10 years of fertility plus an extra boost at the end is more than enough :haha:

@Kaymumof2 it totally makes sense. I was thinking about this yesterday actually. You get a surge of increased fertility just before the menopause apparently and I figure I’ve got around 10 years before that happens so plenty of time and then a last really good shot. My other two have taken a year and a half of TTC each so I figure 10 years of fertility plus an extra boost at the end is more than enough :haha:
Haha! I love your way of thinking! And your right, it's not over yet. As long as I still O and bd when I can I've got a shot. Thank you for giving me a kick up the Ass jelly, i needed it lol. My body can't win because even if/when it does happen, I'll go into full on panic mode. That I won't be able to cope doing it all over again, and with my son having special needs. There will be at least 11 years between my son and the baby and at least 13 between DD and baby. What if I've forgotten how to look after a newborn? lol

@Kaymumof2 we all ok had some bleeding a few days ago tho they put it down to the fibroid I have, keep having hypos tho not as bad as they were but trying to figure what insulin to give myself is driving me nuts :haha: I've done 20-21 gender predictions (old wife's tales) I had 1 boy out of them and that one was mothers intuition lol xx

It’ll come back to you! I worry about coping with a newborn again as I’ve had mental health struggles both times. One worry at a time though!

@Kaymumof2 we all ok had some bleeding a few days ago tho they put it down to the fibroid I have, keep having hypos tho not as bad as they were but trying to figure what insulin to give myself is driving me nuts :haha: I've done 20-21 gender predictions (old wife's tales) I had 1 boy out of them and that one was mothers intuition lol xx
Aww hope things calm down. Must be a nightmare. Ooooh are you going to have an early scan to find out the sex? My mum did the ring test on me when I was pregnant with dd lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->