Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hi ladies back again how are you all doing? I'm 1dpo today in the tww now just want to be 7dpo already lol hope you're all good x

Hi! Congratulations!!! Im new here, and i have a question. I had a positive opk yesterday but my husband was out working late. Is it still possible to get pregnant tonight? My opk today is already negative
I think that's fine I've heard people getting pregnant doing it after ovulation

Hi ladies back again how are you all doing? I'm 1dpo today in the tww now just want to be 7dpo already lol hope you're all good x

Hi hunni how your feeling about this month? I have everything crossed for you xx

@tdog - I do not seem to have any real cravings this pregnancy. I did once crave a pickle but only for one day. I had to have tomato soup the other day once too and then a hot dog. So I have a few but it isn't all the time and it is just random when it happens.

@tdog - I do not seem to have any real cravings this pregnancy. I did once crave a pickle but only for one day. I had to have tomato soup the other day once too and then a hot dog. So I have a few but it isn't all the time and it is just random when it happens.

I'm just craving sweet stuff I need chocolate which with diabetes is a no no lol but I'm loving fruit atm aswell I have to have fruit xx

Thanks guys! I’m sad... but onwards and upwards, I’ve booked an appointment with my gp to discuss further tests. I would like to check my tubes are blocked (even partially) and to get my bloods tested again. What can I do to better my uterine lining? (In case this is the reason)

Already preparing for next cycle, ordering lots of tests. I’ve gone for cassette and mid stream for pregnancy tests but going for strips for the ovulation tests.
For ovulation tests - should I go with 20,30 or 40 for the sensitivity?

@laurarebecca1 I’m so sorry :hugs: that’s just really unfair. Great that you’re being so proactive for the next cycle though! I’ve honestly never looked at the sensitivity of OPKs. All this time using them and I’ve never even thought about it!

@Katzoemac I think you can ovulate anything from 12-48 hours after a positive OPK (it varies from woman to woman and even between cycles apparently) and the egg is good for about 12-24 hours so you’re still in with a chance!

AFM CD34 here and still no AF and no ovulation. I hate PCOS.

I'd go with the 20 of I was choosing opks @laurarebecca1 . Think mine are 25miu but not certain as like jelly I've never really paid any attention to it! Sorry once again and all the luck in the world for this cycle!

Aww jelly it is a cruel thing to have I'm so with you on that one. Have you done a pregnancy test lately? Sorry if you have already said about that

Thanks guys. I went for 20!

Jelly I’m sorry you’re in limbo :( I hope you ovulate soon!

When are you planning to start testing Kay?

Now? Lol just kidding. Be a miracle to show at 3dpo. Umm well I'm away again at my mil this weekend so won't get to test! So probably on Monday which will make me 8dpo. Will be a record I think as I usually test super early lol

@Kaymumof2 I did one about a week ago because I had a leftover one. I haven’t bothered since though. My temps are really low so unlikely to be pregnant!
Good luck with your tests!

I’ve given up drinking fizzy pop as part of my attempts to improve my PCOS symptoms. I’m getting awful caffeine withdrawals after 3 days without it. I’ve had a headache all day and getting stomach pains as well. Feel like a proper addict going cold turkey :haha:

@Kaymumof2 I did one about a week ago because I had a leftover one. I haven’t bothered since though. My temps are really low so unlikely to be pregnant!
Good luck with your tests!

I’ve given up drinking fizzy pop as part of my attempts to improve my PCOS symptoms. I’m getting awful caffeine withdrawals after 3 days without it. I’ve had a headache all day and getting stomach pains as well. Feel like a proper addict going cold turkey :haha:
Oh I see. I haven't temped at all this cycle so no idea what's going on there. This cycle I'm just going with it. If I'm not successful this time I'll get back to temping and opks etc. Just needed a break from it and its done me good I think as I'm not analysing what my temps could mean. I hope you get an answer one way or other soon. Limbo is the worst place to be in. I couldn't cut fizzy drinks out. I have limited how much I have but couldn't go cold turkey lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->