Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Aww tdog never feel like you can't share stuff with us. We are all on this journey together. We all want the same thing whether we are ttc or pregnant, we're here for one another. Like you said we are like family now. Through thick and thin, us ladies stick together. And I'm sure the other ladies will agree that seeing our family members get their littlee miracles makes us nothing but happy for them. We can't support you on your ttc journey and then not once you become pregnant. I think that would be mean. We will all be in your position day, growing our own little beans and posting pics! Our time will come! Lovely pic hun, truly xx

@tdog that’s fab news, what a lovely scan photo as well! So that’s you heading into the second trimester already!

@laurarebecca1 I’m glad you’ve been checked over and I hope the tablets help reduce the bleeding so you can get a good night’s sleep.

Aww tdog never feel like you can't share stuff with us. We are all on this journey together. We all want the same thing whether we are ttc or pregnant, we're here for one another. Like you said we are like family now. Through thick and thin, us ladies stick together. And I'm sure the other ladies will agree that seeing our family members get their littlee miracles makes us nothing but happy for them. We can't support you on your ttc journey and then not once you become pregnant. I think that would be mean. We will all be in your position day, growing our own little beans and posting pics! Our time will come! Lovely pic hun, truly xx

Well said Kay! Totally agree with this :friends:

Thought I’d update: I got given tablets to take to reduce the bleeding which seems to have worked. The pain is reducing too but still very tender.
Just need to rest now but I’m okay. Was scary though, it lasted for about 10 hours!

Totally agree with this!! Love the updates and scan pictures!

Tdog did you get any good nub views for us to guess?

Well said Kay! Totally agree with this :friends:
Thanks hun! Last thing I'd want is one of our ladies feeling uncomfortable. Especially as we all joined her on her journey to get this baby! Why would we not want updates? We all should be god mamas! Lol

Totally agree with this!! Love the updates and scan pictures!

Tdog did you get any good nub views for us to guess?

That was the only pic and I'm not sure I can see a nub on it :( dam nhs don't let you choose so I've booked private for that reason :rofl: people have guessed girl on my post in gender predictions as they think they can see a nub xx

I totally agree with this too :)

That was the only pic and I'm not sure I can see a nub on it :( dam nhs don't let you choose so I've booked private for that reason :rofl: people have guessed girl on my post in gender predictions as they think they can see a nub xx

Tdog I’m not sure I can see a nub, although I’m no expert dd was so obvious I knew she was a girl the moment we had our 12 week scan!

Tdog I’m not sure I can see a nub, although I’m no expert dd was so obvious I knew she was a girl the moment we had our 12 week scan!

I have scan booked for Sunday I'm going to ask them to get a clear shot if they can :) I just keep looking but I'm getting no clues this time but with the boys I new xx

How are you anyway? Xx
I’m okay. Bleeding has pretty much stopped now, just spotting a little so the tablets have worked. Still got pain though so just need to rest.

Not sure what this is going to do to my next cycle so good job I bought lots of opks to test the whole cycle!

Looking forward to seeing your scan photo :)

I’m okay. Bleeding has pretty much stopped now, just spotting a little so the tablets have worked. Still got pain though so just need to rest.

Not sure what this is going to do to my next cycle so good job I bought lots of opks to test the whole cycle!

Looking forward to seeing your scan photo :)

I'm so glad the bleeding has stopped now hopefully you'll be back to normal fingers crossed for the next cycle for you :dust: xx

Thank you :) I can't wait tbh I need to see a good nub :rofl: xx

Hi hunni how your feeling about this month? I have everything crossed for you xx
I'm confused I'm getting faint lines and I checked my test from this morning and it was really pink positive the picture won't upload I don't know what to think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->