Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Guys I don’t know what to do...I’m soaking through pads every hour massive ping pong ball size clots...at what stage should I be worried?

@laurarebecca1 I think at this point you might need to seek medical attention. They said if you fill up a pad in an hr. Im sorry this is happening praying for you!

It’s been going on since 10am this morning and still happening...I’m going to ring doctors I thjnk

Edit: doctor sent me straight to hospital so just waiting

Last edited:
It’s been going on since 10am this morning and still happening...I’m going to ring doctors I thjnk

Edit: doctor sent me straight to hospital so just waiting

Oh no so sorry your going through this :hugs: xx

Turns out it was retained products of conception from last cycle and my body is trying really hard to expel it. Have to wait until bleeding has finished to check whether it’s all gone. All a bit confusing but I’m okay

@laurarebecca1 hope your ok what a awful thing to go through :( :hugs: xx

Girls I didn't no weather to post this or not on here I had my scan today thought I was 11+5 I'm 12+1 :) baby was wriggling and kicking xx sorry if I've upset anyone on here this is so not my intentions you are all like my internet family now what you go through I go through with you xx

@laurarebecca1 hope your ok what a awful thing to go through :( :hugs: xx

Girls I didn't no weather to post this or not on here I had my scan today thought I was 11+5 I'm 12+1 :) baby was wriggling and kicking xx sorry if I've upset anyone on here this is so not my intentions you are all like my internet family now what you go through I go through with you xx
@tdog I'm so happy for you and excited about this little tpuppy growing and wriggling in there :)

Thank you ladies :) xx do you want to see a pic? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"