Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@tdog lovely to see the scan pics, they’re great ones! Was this the private scan? Any closer on the nub theory? I’m rubbish at figuring that out. Really confuses me!

@Momof2onetube that’s fantastic news, so glad you got to see the heartbeat! Looking forward to seeing your scan pics too.

@Kaymumof2 any chance you could’ve ovulated sooner? You were doing OPKs but not temping this cycle right?

I had spotting yesterday and the day before. Just a tiny amount. Full on AF cramps that are worse today but no AF yet! I asked DH to get me some tests even though I don’t think I’ve even ovulated, I just wanted to check and get the idea of pregnancy out of my head if that makes sense? Anyway, he forgot when he went to the shops (even though that was literally the thing I send him for!) so I tried an OPK as I know they can show positive during pregnancy and there wasn’t even a second line, not even a faint one! Guess I’m just having one of my long, rubbish, anovulatory cycles and not only am I not pregnant, my body has just given up on ovulating. Blah.

I'm still no closer to it but looking at the photo I had from hospital I think I have spotted nub (not sure) but yes this is the private one, mams booked me for another private one next week as she wants to see a nub :blush: :rofl: xx

20190113_181416.jpg

I have marked where I think nub is xx

I'm still no closer to it but looking at the photo I had from hospital I think I have spotted nub (not sure) but yes this is the private one, mams booked me for another private one next week as she wants to see a nub :blush: :rofl: xx

View attachment 1052794

I have marked where I think nub is xx

This was my initial thought too. How many weeks were you at this scan?

45E7996D-46AF-4A51-9454-836789D788B8.jpeg Hi Ladies,
I’m new here thought i’d join in on the 2WW thread!

We have a beautiful little 4yo girl who’s bursting to be a big sister. And before her had a miscarriage at 10weeks. So we have secondary infertility issues.

We’ve been TTC for almost 2yrs now with and without fertility meds. Had laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and a cyst 6 months ago.
Went through IVF in October 18 with BFN Now in the 2WW of our second IVF FET cycle.

Did a cheapie test this morning @ 7DP 5DFET with FMU then again couple of hours after with SMU. Here is the results ...I can see something but unsure top one is SMU...

Last edited:
Okay update here... i just checked my cervix and cm and there was watery light brown discharge. I’m a bit worried this is af on the way but im so confused since I usually never have any cramps until the day af arrives. They are light dull cramps that come and go to be fair, but still, I never get them! Is 11 dpo too late for implantation bleeding or am I just being desperate at thos point??

View attachment 1052804 Hi Ladies,
I’m new here thought i’d join in on the 2WW thread!

We have a beautiful little 4yo girl who’s bursting to be a big sister. And before her had a miscarriage at 10weeks. So we have secondary infertility issues.

We’ve been TTC for almost 2yrs now with and without fertility meds. Had laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and a cyst 6 months ago.
Went through IVF in October 18 with BFN Now in the 2WW of our second IVF FET cycle.

Did a cheapie test this morning @ 7DP 5DFET with FMU then again couple of hours after with SMU. Here is the results ...I can see something but unsure top one is SMU...

I can deffo see something on them hunni fingers crossed for you xx

Thankyou x fingers crossed for some darker lines in the next few days. I don’t think I’ll be able to stop testing tho

I no it's like Pringles once you start you can't stop :rofl: I use to test 5 times a day :blush: hope it does get darker for you xx

Sorry for the random updates. I think what I am experiencing is similar to implantation bleeding but I need some opinions. When I checked my cervix today (11 dpo) it was very high and closed, and there was originally brown cm but now a few hours later there is a small amount of light pink cm. I usually spot a couple days before af arrives but it’s never light pink or light brown, its usually heavier dark brown spotting. Any input? Also cramping today with heartburn... lots of heartburn!

Good luck lola_evie & barrbarr!

AFM... rhr is at 70 (!!!) Today. Its never gone above 65 before! Ill attach a pic.

Screenshot_20190114-053120_Fitbit.jpg

Bfn again for me this morning at 8dpo. Feeling very sick. Crampy and just down in the dumps to be honest. I know 8dpo is still early as af isn't due for5-6 day's, but if my symptoms are this strong, surely a bfp would show by now. So again just feel like it's a cruel body trick. Even though I expected the bfn, its still shitty. Nausea isn't helping either really.

@mrsmummy2 hope that's a good sign! Excited for your test!

@Kaymumof2 sorry your body is messing with you like that, it’s so frustrating! Hopefully that’s BFP appears in the next few days.

@mrsmummy2 hope that RPR spike is a good sign for you! My RPR is the first thing that drops before AF, even before my temp goes down. So if I had a spike like that I’d be feeling hopeful!

Still no AF here but temp (and RPR) aren’t dropping yet. I’m not confident I’ve ovulated as my body tends to do this during anovulatory cycles but it’s more interesting than when nothing is happening :haha:

@Kaymumof2 Sorry for the bfn symptoms sound promising tho hopefully a boy is round the corner for you xx

@mrsmummy2 looks promising I have everything crossed for you xx

@jellybeanxx I hope this isn't a long dragged out cycle for you how frustrating xx

Thanks tdog! Feeling nauseous this morn and so tired despite having 8.5 hrs sleep :dohh:

It was ment to say irritable. I don't have any breast tenderness so thats usually a sure fire sign of pregnancy which I hear alot.
Implantation def.could have taken place early.. I got my bfp at 7dpo with an internet cheap and good pink line at 8dpo with 2nd urine of day with a frer (tho I no people have mixed reviews on them) I never got sore boobs un5il i was 6 weeks pregnant and im.10 weeks tomorrow and they are still sore. Xx

Thanks ladies

So I've now wasted a frer. Pretty sure bfn but now i have line eye. I'm so ridiculous. I'm almost certain there isn't anything. But something catches my eye now and again. Probably the indent line! Anyway uploaded for you to see how crazy I am!

Screenshot_20190114-132037.png Screenshot_20190114-132051.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->