Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@Lola_Evie I deffo see that without enlarging the photo how exciting for you :) I can understand you worry tho eeek can't wait to see your frer xx

Thank you so much ladies oh tells me to just take each day as it comes don't think they understand like us women do, I will deffo keep you all updated bleeding still the same iam hoping it is to do with fibroid xx

Tdog I hope your bleeding stops soon - I would maybe go and get seen anyway?
As for the nub - yeah that’s what I was thinking too!

Good luck to rest of you testing!

All my new tests came, stocked up on opks and various different hpt. Also bought fertility gel for this cycle as might as well try everything. It says to apply maximum 15 mins before ejaculation? Not sure how you’re meant to know when that’s going to happen haha?!
Currently cd6 and getting impatient already!

Tdog I hope your bleeding stops soon - I would maybe go and get seen anyway?
As for the nub - yeah that’s what I was thinking too!

Good luck to rest of you testing!

All my new tests came, stocked up on opks and various different hpt. Also bought fertility gel for this cycle as might as well try everything. It says to apply maximum 15 mins before ejaculation? Not sure how you’re meant to know when that’s going to happen haha?!
Currently cd6 and getting impatient already!

Thanks hun if I'm looking at nub properly then I'd say girl from that, but I have to ring epu in morn to let them no how Ian now, I applied 15 mins before we dtd fingers crossed xx

Congratulations @Lola_Evie
@tdog how are you this morning? Hope the bleeding has stopped. X

AFM tests this morning were bfn at 9dpo. Think I'm out ladies. As frer is 6 days early and so is the clearblue and they are negative when af is due in 5 days. Still feeling nauseous, have cramping and my boobs hurt but they are af symptoms anyway. I've had symptoms a good few days now, it should have shown on the early detection tests by now if I was pregnant. Oh well..

Sorry @Kaymumof2 :hugs:
Still time for you to get your bfp. FX!

AFM - rhr changes yesterday back to 68.. assuming it's an overall thing across the day? Anyway.. its 68 again this morning. Currently laying in bed typing this and its at 81!? Not even doing anything except typing :shrug:

Didnt test today as both my tests are from the day AF is due.. a CB and a pharmacy own brand. Dont want to waste them on guessing. Will test thursday morning.

Feeling slightly nauseous and DREADING hauling my ass into the gym this morning. My two workouts last week (all i could cope with!) Were REALLY hard.. felt like I could throw up any minute. Hope it'll be ok today. Planning to not lift so heavy and focus on cardio.... we shall see.

Hope the bleeding has stopped @tdog xx

@mrsmummy2 thank you but I'm really not holding out any hope. I'm really crampy right now. And if af shows today then that means my lp was only 9 days! Which is bad.

Hope your rhr is a good sign. I'm not clued up on the meanings of what high/low levels mean but hoping it mean a bfp is on the way!

@Lola_Evie :wohoo: congratulations fab line :wohoo: xx

@Kaymumof2 Sorry for bfn :hugs: sometime they say 6 days early but depending on when you implanted also xx

@mrsmummy2 fingers crossed you see a lovely line when you test :) xx

AFM the bleeding has turned to spotting now so hopefully through out the day it will stop xx

Phew... home from the gym and struggled through every minute of the workout. Fighting the need to vom! :dohh:

Glad the bleeding has slowed down @tdog hope the spotting stops conpletely soon :hugs:

Phew... home from the gym and struggled through every minute of the workout. Fighting the need to vom! :dohh:

Glad the bleeding has slowed down @tdog hope the spotting stops conpletely soon :hugs:

Thank you hun :hugs: :flower: oh man I couldn't even do the gum when not pregnant I get so worn out easily :haha: xx

Haha! Oh bless. Ive only been going a few months.. realised if i ever want to get pregnant again it would probably do me good to shift some pounds first!

@mrsmummy2 You saw my chart I sent you during BFP cycle. It went down for two days and back up again. Routing for yours to go back up :)

@tdog So sorry to hear about the bleeding. That is scary! Even with having a reason with that Fibroid! I am sure everything is just fine with lil bub. Hugs to you! Glad it went back to spotting

@Lola_Evie WOOT nice line!! CONGRATS!

@jellybeanxx I think I see a faint shadow on that test. Hope it gets darker for you.

@Kaymumof2 Sorry about the BFN but maybe give it a couple days and try again. I had a BFN on Friday with FRER and then digital came up positive on that Sunday so you never know!

@mrsmummy2 I no what you mean about shifting the pounds I tried before falling this time didn't happen :rofl: xx

@Hoping4numbr3 loving your profile pic gorgeous bump :) and thanks hun :flower: it is so scary even with a reason their you still think something wrong xx

@tdog oh dear haha. Well if i am pregnant now I'm stuffed with my gym routine! I mainly do weight lifting, which will obivously be a no no.. we'll see! Ive managed to lose 22 inches since Sept.. maybe ill be gaining them all back in bump :haha:

Feeling super nauseous and been sick 3 times in the past hour :nope:
Hope there will be a reason for all this!!!

@mrsmummy2 Aww cute profile pic!! :) I also was trying to lose weight myself. I had lost quite a bit before this pregnancy but was putting it back on again with comfort eating during all the tww's LOL! I ended up not losing and now I am gaining of course so that part is UGH but it is what it is and I will work out harder once breastfeeding lol

@tdog TY! Oh yes it is sooo nerve wracking it sucks! I hope it stops and you do not get it again!

@Hoping4numbr3 haha thanks! I've not used the PC version of this site for an age and couldn't figure out how to update on mobile :haha:
Aww.. you look great anyways! I've heard breastfeeding help with weightloss? I've not breastfed before, but hope to if/when I do have number 3 so hope it will help for me too!

@mrsmummy2 Well supposedly it burns an extra 500 calories a day I believe but you are even more hungry when breastfeeding though soooo it could be a no win situation and TY so much for the compliment :)

Ah, and of course you do have to be aware of what you're eating so baby is getting all the good stuff!
I'm hoping my PT will be able to still train me when I do get pregnant, albeit a slower paced regime! At least I might be able to slow the weight gain.
I was SO over weight with DS that I had to be consultant led and it made the whole 9 months extremely frustrating with consultant after consultant telling me how badly my weight was going to effect my pregnancy/birth (it was all TOTALLY fine, and I only labored for 1.5 hrs and had no pain relief/stiches/anything bad happen) but it put the fear of god into me! I'm 56 lbs down (from the last time I weighed) so that'll hopefully count for something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->