Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks ladies

So I've now wasted a frer. Pretty sure bfn but now i have line eye. I'm so ridiculous. I'm almost certain there isn't anything. But something catches my eye now and again. Probably the indent line! Anyway uploaded for you to see how crazy I am!

View attachment 1052869 View attachment 1052870

Pretty sure I see something on that Fingers crossed it has a nice dark line for you :) xx

Thanks ladies

So I've now wasted a frer. Pretty sure bfn but now i have line eye. I'm so ridiculous. I'm almost certain there isn't anything. But something catches my eye now and again. Probably the indent line! Anyway uploaded for you to see how crazy I am!

View attachment 1052869 View attachment 1052870
I can see something soo fade on that but i can def pick up a hint of pink in the line i see...goodluck misses

Thanks ladies! So glad I'm not just seeing things. I do think its the indent line unfortunately. But will keep testing until af arrives!

I think I see something too Kay! I will join you in the crazy though as I cracked and tested this afternoon. Just came on to beg @tdog to indulge my crazy and tweak it for me please! I keep trying to tweak tests on different apps but can never get it right.
Pretty sure it’s a BFN but also start to get line eye!

6CD68472-E0E6-417E-AB0C-19748C6D81BD.jpeg

New today :).
I'm also in tww. Have been testing since Friday (14dpo) got a faint positive and another very faint on Saturday. All negative on Sunday (16dpo). Tested again today and had the faintest line ever.
Have an appointment with the nurse tomorrow for a test there, if it comes back positive then they will check my blood every two days, if negative doctor has told me to wait it out for a positive or a heavy af. Anyone had this before and went on to have a successful pregnancy? Partner still hopeful but i'm not convinced xxx

Haha! Thank you! Although I am almost certain I see a line on yours! How exciting! I too want a tweak from @tdog if she doesn't mind lol i am definately putting mine down to indent/shadow line though

Never mind girls. I took the test apart and couldn't see anything :cry:

Sorry ladies I'm stressing here in bleeding a little so I'm all panicky atm epu told me it's normal if theirs no clots and because I have this fibroid aswell :cry: xx

@jellybeanxx I think I see something xx

Screenshot_20190114-182035_Chrome.jpg

@jellybeanxx thank you. Hope your line gets darker!

@tdog awww hun hope your ok. It's alway scary when you bleed when pregnant. Hopefully they can reassure you and lil bub will be fine. Keep us posted xx

@jellybeanxx thank you. Hope your line gets darker!

@tdog awww hun hope your ok. It's alway scary when you bleed when pregnant. Hopefully they can reassure you and lil bub will be fine. Keep us posted xx

Thank you hun I'm just on edge the only time they can get me in Thursday so I have to wait now but they told me if it gets any heavier or clots then I need to go in xx

Thank you hun I'm just on edge the only time they can get me in Thursday so I have to wait now but they told me if it gets any heavier or clots then I need to go in xx
That is abit of a wait. Hopefully it calms down before then. But if your really worried hun then go to a&e regardless. Dont worry yourself sick waiting for Thurs. If you go a&e they will have to assess you earlier. Maybe see how it goes tonight and if the same or worse tomorrow then nip to hospital. Be better if your mind could be put at rest before thurs xx

Oh gosh tdog.. hope all will be ok. Get checked ASAP if it gets any worse xx

B7420B93-117F-4496-B2A0-E1F5C29B122C.jpeg Take it easy until you can be checked @tdog! Fingers crossed it’s nothing important.

I’m sure I can see some kind of line in those tests ladies...
Can you get line eye even looking at one on the phone screen ‍♀️♀️

I did another cheapie hpt this morning at 8dp 5dt. No filter applied. I’ve been peeing on a stick for almost 2 years!!!
I think I’m going to go to town and get a FR...so impatient. My bloody test isn’t for another 6 days still.

View attachment 1052882 Take it easy until you can be checked @tdog! Fingers crossed it’s nothing important.

I’m sure I can see some kind of line in those tests ladies...
Can you get line eye even looking at one on the phone screen ‍♀️♀️

I did another cheapie hpt this morning at 8dp 5dt. No filter applied.
I think I’m going to go to town and get a FR...so impatient. My bloody test isn’t for another 6 days still.
Thank you! But i took the test apart and nothing on it :-( i didn't even need to zoom on your pic! There is a definite line on there!

Thanks @tdog you’re so lovely to do that even though you’re going through a tough time :hugs: I hope the bleeding is fibroid related like the EPU say. Sorry they’re making you wait to be seen!

@Lola_Evie definite line there, congrats!

Thankyou, I just hope it keeps getting darker !! Very sceptical it’s even true because I’ve been waiting for this for so long..time will tell.
Fingers crossed there’s still time for positives for all here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->