Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Did you ladies still get cramps before your BFP's?
I've had on and off light period type cramps, which obviously makes you feel like you're out straight away :haha:

Thanks guys. You're always so supportive. Glad the bleeding has stopped tdog!
Thanks hoping!

But I've been cramping sooo much today. Scared af is coming real early and my lp will only be 9 days when I'm usually 13/14. These cramps are bad :-(

I had cramping so when I saw the second line I was shocked as I for sure thought I was out xx

When it comes I'm like oh well never mind.. then it goes and I think oh maybe im still in with a chance. This TTC lark drives me mad :haha:
Sat here dreading the school run and hoping I don't vom in the playground :blush: Feeling SUPER gross.

@mrsmummy2 Hey Congrats! That is great. I was 196lbs when I finally kicked myself into gear to get some weight loss and I went to 162 and kept there for 2 years but then I slowly was creeping back up and now once done with gaining the recommended 25 lbs I will be close to 200 I am sure sooooooooooo not happy about that but will get it off again. I know some ladies say they still weight lift while pregnant. I can't even get myself to go for a walk most days cuz I feel so tired and uncomfy lol. Kudos to those that keep up their gym routine I wish I was more motivated! I love how doctors try to threaten us with certain things but I see much heavier ladies have babies that are perfectly heatlhy so maybe they should keep the comments to themselves. We know we have weight to lose!

:rofl: @mrsmummy2 i haven’t vom’d yet but sicky feeling every day. The school run is the WORST! :haha:

Isn't it just :haha: I managed to get through without voming everywhere, but get this... my boobs KILLED as I was walking! What's that all about?! the little bounce they did as I walked felt like I was being hit in them every step I took :rofl:

@mrsmummy2 Hey Congrats! That is great. I was 196lbs when I finally kicked myself into gear to get some weight loss and I went to 162 and kept there for 2 years but then I slowly was creeping back up and now once done with gaining the recommended 25 lbs I will be close to 200 I am sure sooooooooooo not happy about that but will get it off again. I know some ladies say they still weight lift while pregnant. I can't even get myself to go for a walk most days cuz I feel so tired and uncomfy lol. Kudos to those that keep up their gym routine I wish I was more motivated! I love how doctors try to threaten us with certain things but I see much heavier ladies have babies that are perfectly heatlhy so maybe they should keep the comments to themselves. We know we have weight to lose!

Wow that's great to maintain for 2 years! I do wonder how people keep it up. I've never exercised or watched what I ate while pregnant, so not sure how easy it's going to be, but I'm determined not to gain too much as I'm already around 196 now (as of the last time I weighed) I think I'll end up being over-cautious this time after the MC last time... I guess you're on pins more than you normally would be because you know what can happen first hand.

Hi again! Today I think I got my fiantest bfp ever after spotting brown cm for 2.5 days. I cant get a picture to show it but I swear I saw pink and a faint line. Agh!! Still back cramps and slight af like cramps... but the brown spotting is getting slightly heavier to where it shows when I wipe. Could this be my month??

Hi again! Today I think I got my fiantest bfp ever after spotting brown cm for 2.5 days. I cant get a picture to show it but I swear I saw pink and a faint line. Agh!! Still back cramps and slight af like cramps... but the brown spotting is getting slightly heavier to where it shows when I wipe. Could this be my month??

Hopefully it is sounds like it could have been implantation bleed xx

FX for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->