Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Omg @Convie amazing news a huge congratulations to you :) :wohoo: xx

Afm guys I'm broken the lie detector we paid private for it was just for our piece of mind tbh but she admitted she lied through her teeth :cry: I'm afraid to say I cant trust her anymore what if she says shit about me or the kids or worse Paul? We have police social workers the lot for nothing :cry: she said it was for attention I just dont understand she gets attention and most of the time she is upstairs as soon as she comes home from school, Paul and I have been at each others throats for 3 weeks overs this my mam has suggested she move in with her for a while and I have agreed to that, I just dont understand where it all went wrong :cry: we are going to get her emotional counselling I think she needs something, right now i hate her (sorry if that upsets anyone) but i will always love her she is my baby no matter what she has done I will love her unconditionally I just cant trust her xx

@tdog Wow! That is super tough. I can't believe she put you all through that. Hugs to you all! I hope everything works out.

@Convie WOOT CONGRATS!!!!

@jellybeanxx I am so sorry about the cycles. Hope the spotting turns into a full AF.

@tdog so sorry you're having to deal with all this hun. Especially while being pregnant. I really hope it all resolves soon for you :hugs:

Hiya hun. Just caught up with your thread. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I definitely think councilling is the right idea. Thinking of you❤️

@tdog :hugs: hopefully some time away at your Mam’s will do her good. Sounds like it’s been a really difficult few months for her. Obviously what she’s done is really wrong and of course you’ll be angry with her. I hope she can get the help she needs through counselling and you can start to repair your family. Lots of love to you.

I’m still spotting and cramping. Interestingly, if I’d gone by the last positive OPK this would my normal luteal phase length. If it wasn’t for temping, I’d have thought I’d ovulated.

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and support:flower: on a positive note I'm finally feeling little lady move more now but that's because of the anterior placenta xx
Aww thats lovely!!

Sorry tdog how awful! We are all here for support!

Jelly that’s very interesting about the spotting timing! I’ve read you can ovulate without a temp shift!

AFM currently on cd 17 (I have never ovulated this late) and finally getting some colour in the test line, I think tomorrow will be positive with ovulation being on Wednesday which should give us 2 more days for bding!

85C25E4D-BBA3-4C68-A3C2-ED099116C359.jpeg

Sorry tdog how awful! We are all here for support!

Jelly that’s very interesting about the spotting timing! I’ve read you can ovulate without a temp shift!

AFM currently on cd 17 (I have never ovulated this late) and finally getting some colour in the test line, I think tomorrow will be positive with ovulation being on Wednesday which should give us 2 more days for bding!

View attachment 1058158

Hiya hun just to say. I had a chemical in December before this pregnancy and I didn’t end up ovulating till CD24! Fx ovulation is round the corner x

@laurarebecca1 that’s really interesting, I normally see a temp shift when I ovulate, can it just happen as a one off?
Fx you get those dark lines tomorrow!

@Convie
Massive congrats hon on ure BFP

@tdog
I'm really sorry you are going through all of this and you are in my thoughts. Happy to hear ure feeling baby now. My placenta was at the front with DD and I didnt feel her until about 20+ weeks.

Sorry I've not been on here ladies I've been feeling so tired and so drained.
I have a scan on Monday of the abdomen. Its mainly to check my liver and my kidneys but I'm hoping they will have a look at baby as well.
Other wise I've got to wait till tyr 9th April for my 13 week dating scan:(
I just wanna know that baby is ok and still has a strong HB and is growing as he/she shud.

Everyone else seems to have there dating scan at 12 weeks and I don't understand why they are making me wait till I'm 13 weeks. I'll also be seeing the high risk pregnancy consultant on the same day.

I've been trying to twist hubby's arm into having another privet scan but he won't do it again he says I have to wait but my anxiety is bad. I've got this far and I really don't want anything to happen.

I thought I was feeling baby move the last few days but I cant work out if its baby or just gas and I don't wanna get my Hope's up thinking its baby when cud be just gas. But it feels like little tiny kicks and rolls that's the only way I can describe it. I've been reading up about it and alot of womon can feel there babies move around 10 11 weeks and I'm 11 weeks today.
I did think it was to early but this isn't my first baby.
Just want to feel it more so u can work out what it is for sure.

I've ordered a doppler but it wont be here until 29th March to the 3rd April:(

Cant believe I'm almost 3 months it seems to if taken forever to get here.
Just hoping baby is ok In there. The 2nd tri cany come soon enough. Only another 2 weeks [-o<

Oh @tdog that is SO much for anyone and especially while your pregnant. I’m sending peaceful thoughts to you and Paul and Beth. I hope therapy helps her work though whatever is going on.

I know I’m so absent on here. I want to be more involved, but I keep forgetting. Life sure is busy. I am a teacher, and I decided to stay home with my daughter who is almost 2 1/2 starting this last school year. I had a job offer from a local progressive school for next year, and they were willing to only let me teach two days a week and let her go to the preschool 2 days a week. Of course I wanted to wait until the end of this cycle to make sure I was not pregnant before accepting the job, and today I checked my app and realized I was only one day until AF is due. Very strange. I have not been thinking about pregnancy or feeling pregnant, but of course I am a POAS addict so I tested today. I think I got a faint line!!!

DH and I are not getting too excited yet with our history of recurrent miscarriage, but I’m hoping this is a true positive and a sticky little one. This will be pregnancy number six, and we have one sweet, amazing, strong, intelligent, and INTENSE rainbow daughter. I’d love to just give her 1 sibling and be finished ever having to go through this journey again.

Wooh....that was long.

Oh @tdog that is SO much for anyone and especially while your pregnant. I’m sending peaceful thoughts to you and Paul and Beth. I hope therapy helps her work though whatever is going on.

I know I’m so absent on here. I want to be more involved, but I keep forgetting. Life sure is busy. I am a teacher, and I decided to stay home with my daughter who is almost 2 1/2 starting this last school year. I had a job offer from a local progressive school for next year, and they were willing to only let me teach two days a week and let her go to the preschool 2 days a week. Of course I wanted to wait until the end of this cycle to make sure I was not pregnant before accepting the job, and today I checked my app and realized I was only one day until AF is due. Very strange. I have not been thinking about pregnancy or feeling pregnant, but of course I am a POAS addict so I tested today. I think I got a faint line!!!

DH and I are not getting too excited yet with our history of recurrent miscarriage, but I’m hoping this is a true positive and a sticky little one. This will be pregnancy number six, and we have one sweet, amazing, strong, intelligent, and INTENSE rainbow daughter. I’d love to just give her 1 sibling and be finished ever having to go through this journey again.

Wooh....that was long.

Just wanna hold my hands up and day my spelling is terrible Haha now I know ure a teacher i thought i best come clean Haha. So apologies for bad grammar and spelling mistakes I had dyslexia growing up.

I'm so happy u got a faint positive. I think it's great how you haven't been thinking about pregnancy and then boom. I'm praying the lines get darker and for a very sticky little beany.
And a very healthy and happy 9 months [-o<

Ahh congrats @hmmohrma!!

Jelly what’s your chart looking like today?

I got my positive today so will o tomorrow (cd19), we got a bd in today with pre seed - was so worried about timing but feel better now!

View attachment 1058205

That's definitely positive hon and have everything crossed for you that this is ure month and a super sticky beany. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->