Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@Kaymumof2 :hugs: sorry for the BFNs. I hope that second line makes an appearance before Monday!
I’m CD53 and still no ovulation. I’ve had two positive OPKs so my body has been trying but no temp rises. Here’s my depressing chart...

037FBC23-FFF2-4F17-B0D9-B5D40663B221.jpeg

@Kaymumof2 :hugs: sorry for the BFNs. I hope that second line makes an appearance before Monday!
I’m CD53 and still no ovulation. I’ve had two positive OPKs so my body has been trying but no temp rises. Here’s my depressing chart...

View attachment 1058049
Thank you hun but I'm losing hope :-(

It's cruel that you have to go through these long cycles! I really hope they regulate soon
Ttc can be so cruel.

Sorry Kay - you’ve still got time though!

Jelly what’s your plan going forward?

AFM: cd15 and still not opk - chemical has messed with my cycle. This is my opk from today. I don’t know what to do about bding - I don’t want us to burn out. We’ve done the last 3 days, might skip tonight and try tomorrow and hope o day is Monday but it’s not looking likely!

46F2D0BF-750E-43B3-AEF8-DDD5BE3D3CBB.jpeg

Sorry Kay - you’ve still got time though!

Jelly what’s your plan going forward?

AFM: cd15 and still not opk - chemical has messed with my cycle. This is my opk from today. I don’t know what to do about bding - I don’t want us to burn out. We’ve done the last 3 days, might skip tonight and try tomorrow and hope o day is Monday but it’s not looking likely!

View attachment 1058056
Thank you hun. I am expecting a huge temp drop tomorrow! I'll still be gutted though.
Sorry about the chemical. They are horrible. I hope you O very soon. Have a rest tonight and get back to it tomorrow lol

@Kaymumof2 I understand it’s hard to hold onto hope when all you’re seeing is BFNs. I hope that temp stays up!

@laurarebecca1 how frustrating with the OPKs! Do you usually get a gradual increase with them or is it a sudden surge?
I’m on my full dose of metformin as of yesterday so just hoping that helps soon! Got a scan in a couple of weeks too so might get some more information from that.

@Kaymumof2 I understand it’s hard to hold onto hope when all you’re seeing is BFNs. I hope that temp stays up!

@laurarebecca1 how frustrating with the OPKs! Do you usually get a gradual increase with them or is it a sudden surge?
I’m on my full dose of metformin as of yesterday so just hoping that helps soon! Got a scan in a couple of weeks too so might get some more information from that.

Ahh good luck Jelly! I hope your scan gives some answers!

It’s usual gradual - just hope I don’t have much longer to wait (I know it’s nothing compared to the wait you have!) Will see what tomorrow’s says!

@jellybeanxx
Awww hon these long cycles must be torture my whole heart goes out to you. I really hope u get some answers when u have ure scan hon:hugs:

@laurarebecca1
I have it all crossed that you O soon hon. Chemicals are awful :hugs:

@Kaymumof2
I'm so sorry about the BFNs hon. Ure still not out till the :witch: makes an appearance.
Hope she stays the hell away

I went to the shops for more tests, I'm due today so I'm 14 dpo, I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant that I refused to test unless I was late I even got all depressed about it yesterday because I was so convinced AF was coming, im so happy

20190325_062602.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"