Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@laurarebecca1 sending you that sticky dust to catch that egg!

Thanks everyone. I’ll post a picture tomorrow morning when I test with first morning urine. DH also saw the line when he got home tonight. So hard not to get too excited yet.

@laurarebecca1 yay for the positive OPK! Glad you finally got it!

@hmmohrma good luck for the next test!

I had slightly heavier spotting/very light bleeding yesterday so marked it as CD1. No bleeding at all over night or this morning but am still getting cramps. It’s so weird. I even tested just in case but BFN. My body is so messed up :cry: and tomorrow would’ve been my due date from the early miscarriage last year so I’m just feeling generally awful. Sorry to be such a downer!

Omg @Convie amazing news a huge congratulations to you :) :wohoo: xx

Afm guys I'm broken the lie detector we paid private for it was just for our piece of mind tbh but she admitted she lied through her teeth :cry: I'm afraid to say I cant trust her anymore what if she says shit about me or the kids or worse Paul? We have police social workers the lot for nothing :cry: she said it was for attention I just dont understand she gets attention and most of the time she is upstairs as soon as she comes home from school, Paul and I have been at each others throats for 3 weeks overs this my mam has suggested she move in with her for a while and I have agreed to that, I just dont understand where it all went wrong :cry: we are going to get her emotional counselling I think she needs something, right now i hate her (sorry if that upsets anyone) but i will always love her she is my baby no matter what she has done I will love her unconditionally I just cant trust her xx
I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through this, but she needs help, she needs to get whatever is happening to her sorted because she obviously has some issues ( and I get where you are coming from about going straight to her room, my boy does the same than complains to my ex that he misses me, which is a lot of rubbish) you are not to blame!

@jellybeanxx it so hard on us feeling bad I’m about our bodies. I’m so sorry you’re feeling so down. It’s just the worst. Every little hung worries me when it come to fertility. I’m so ready to just be done with this phase of my life.

Okay. Here we go Ladies. Ugh. This is the worst part. I’ve activated all of my prayer warriors and sent all the good vibes into the universe. Yesterday I worked out pretty hard, so today I’m going to relax at home. With my cycle being a little wacky the last couple months I think this is still very early. I went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 2am and peed...husband was just coming to bed. I wake up at 5:30am to teach online, so I should have tested with that 2am pee because by the time I tested I had only slept another 3 hours. Oh well. It’s definItaly a bit darker. I want to be excited...

659E4C3B-469A-4C70-BA16-92742F5CA40A.jpeg 75CD34B5-ABB1-4099-8066-0EB891225078.jpeg

Okay. Here we go Ladies. Ugh. This is the worst part. I’ve activated all of my prayer warriors and sent all the good vibes into the universe. Yesterday I worked out pretty hard, so today I’m going to relax at home. With my cycle being a little wacky the last couple months I think this is still very early. I went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 2am and peed...husband was just coming to bed. I wake up at 5:30am to teach online, so I should have tested with that 2am pee because by the time I tested I had only slept another 3 hours. Oh well. It’s definItaly a bit darker. I want to be excited...

View attachment 1058238 View attachment 1058239
I definitely see it! Bet in a few days you'll have great progression

@Momof2onetube IC?

My lovely doctor responded to my message from last night first thing this morning. He sent in a prescription for progesterone inserts and said to start ASAP. I love how quick he is. :yipee:

@jellybeanxx
I also just want to give you a massive hug. It's so frustrating that your going through all this confusion. And upsett:hugs:

I so see that hon and its pink yay. I'm calling BFP yay.

Not feeling to well rite now. I have a virus and its attacking my voice so I'm losing my voice (peace and quiet for my husband) hahaha:haha:
Also have bad head and neck and a bit of a fever so feeling yuck.

My doppler arrived today and after quite some time I managed to find babies HB. It sound like a choo choo train and was between 165 and 171BPM. Scan on Monday and again on the 9th I'm feeling more excited then nervous now which is a first. I think if I didnt find the HB then I wud be very nervous.
My DD who is 6 heard it and she was so cute and said it sounds like a choo choo train so cute.
Think I'm going to have a early night tonight and try and get rid of this cold virus.

Anyone else looking forward to the summer already. I'm so done with the
Cold now :cold:

Yeyyhh congrats! Defo see that!

AFM: opk was negative late afternoon so calling today o day - roll on the 2ww!

Not feeling to well rite now. I have a virus and its attacking my voice so I'm losing my voice (peace and quiet for my husband) hahaha:haha:
Also have bad head and neck and a bit of a fever so feeling yuck.

My doppler arrived today and after quite some time I managed to find babies HB. It sound like a choo choo train and was between 165 and 171BPM. Scan on Monday and again on the 9th I'm feeling more excited then nervous now which is a first. I think if I didnt find the HB then I wud be very nervous.
My DD who is 6 heard it and she was so cute and said it sounds like a choo choo train so cute.
Think I'm going to have a early night tonight and try and get rid of this cold virus.

Anyone else looking forward to the summer already. I'm so done with the
Cold now :cold:

Yay for dopplers! What an exciting day! I hope you feel better soon. Thanks pregnancy for lowering the immune system. The things we do. \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->