Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@laurarebecca1 how are you doing lovely?

Massive temp drop for me this morning. Shouldn’t have got my hopes up! I’ve continued doing OPKs though and they’re getting darker so I think my body is gearing up to try.
Here’s today’s chart (I put in the same temp as the day before for the one Ava missed because I can’t handle there being gaps :blush:)...

C755EB04-2FB1-4B96-858D-0FED30BF55D9.jpeg

Awwwww @Momof2onetube
Congratulations sweety I'm so happy ure scan went well and a little princes. How exciting.
I'm gonna be finding out what I'm having in just over 2 weeks and I'm so excited. Going to have a privet gender scan.

Congrats momof2!! Super exciting!!

Hi Jelly - thanks for asking, I’m okay. Day 5 of bleeding but it’s slowing down thankfully. I usually have a 3 days af but this has been unusually light for me so I think it’s just taking longer to empty TMI sorry!
How are you? We are thinking of taking this cycle off and having a break - it’s all getting a little too much to be honest!
I think I need to focus on me for a bit and lose a bit of weight to feel healthier and happier.

@laurarebecca1 I can understand that, we’ve been tempted to take breaks too but I can’t help but keep trying. I hope the break will do you good!
Same old here, no ovulation, keep thinking my body might be trying but then nothing :shrug: I think that’s why I’m scared to take a break. I’d hate for my body to actually ovulate and miss it. It’s all very frustrating though.

@jellybeanxx thsts so frustrating. Sorry your body is playing tricks on you.

@laurarebecca1 I’m so sorry you had to go through this too. It’s so unfair. Sending hugs and peace.

@Momof2onetube yay for little girls!!

Well I bled a bit heavier and longer than a usual AF with this chemical pregnancy (to be expected). I’ve been feeling randy, almost ewcm, and had sore nipples today. I’m including OPK from yesterday and today. According to my Flo app I will ovulate tomorrow. That looks pretty accurate with the OPKs. We have an appointment with the RE that helped us have our daughter on April 23. We’re taking this cycle off rather than risk another miscarriage before our appointment. I’m glad to know my body seems to be getting right back on track. Now let’s hope the RE can help us have one more sticky baby. FX for all of us still waiting.

7869E12F-A6A4-46B4-A809-C2EF93A1C91D.jpeg

@jellybeanxx thsts so frustrating. Sorry your body is playing tricks on you.

@laurarebecca1 I’m so sorry you had to go through this too. It’s so unfair. Sending hugs and peace.

@Momof2onetube yay for little girls!!

Well I bled a bit heavier and longer than a usual AF with this chemical pregnancy (to be expected). I’ve been feeling randy, almost ewcm, and had sore nipples today. I’m including OPK from yesterday and today. According to my Flo app I will ovulate tomorrow. That looks pretty accurate with the OPKs. We have an appointment with the RE that helped us have our daughter on April 23. We’re taking this cycle off rather than risk another miscarriage before our appointment. I’m glad to know my body seems to be getting right back on track. Now let’s hope the RE can help us have one more sticky baby. FX for all of us still waiting.

View attachment 1059412
Good luck <3

@hmmohrma sounds like you’ve got a good plan in place. Hope the appointment goes well.

My OPKs still aren’t positive. I’ve been on the metformin for a month now but only 2 weeks on the full dose. I know I need to give it more time to work, can’t help feeling impatient though.

Thanks @Suggerhoney i finally feel like I’m complete, always wanted one more girl! Are you hoping for one over the other at all? Not long to go now :)

Awwww that's so lovely sweety I'm really happy for you.
To be honest I'm not bothered at all. When I was in the 2ww I was kind of swaying towards a girl more and also when I found out I was pregnant mainly so she can share with my DD later on.
But I'm pretty convinced I'm having a boy and have gotten used to that idea now.
I'll be happy with either just as long as baby is healthy because I had a bit of a rough time with DD I had that liver thing where u itch real bad and pre eclampsia so I had to have her early and she wasnt very well when she was born and was in special care baby unit for 16 days. I didnt get to hold her until she was 8 days old so it was really hard. Thought we was going to lose her at one point. It was so scary.

@mrsmummy2 when do you find out what baby is? Xx

@Suggerhoney what a gorgeous photo I think looking at photo it's a little:pink: xx

I have everything crossed for you ladies xx

Hi hon

Awww thanks I think when I find out I will cry either way. Tears of joy.
I'm still waiting on the results of my bloodtest for the chromosomal abnormalities they said give it 7 working days. It's been 3 so far so if I've not heard anything by Thursday evening then I'm low risk. Fingers crossed[-o&lt;

Yes hon I'm 14 weeks tommorow so another 2 weeks and I can find out what we are having I'm so excited.
I'm actually convinced it's a boy so I've been preparing myself for it but if is is a girl I think I will fall of the scanning bed in total surprise hahahaha.

Hope ure doing ok hon and everything at home is more settled now. <3

@jellybeanxx
I'm sorry ure body is not playing ball hon it must be so frustrating. I really hope and pray that u do O soon. [-o&lt;

@laurarebecca1
I am so sorry you had to go through this all again hon it is so unfair and my heart goes out to you. <3

@hmmohrma

Thinking of you to hon. It's so bloody unfair that you and Laura and so many others go through this.
:cry:

Sending you all huge hugs :hugs:
And love <3

Definitley O today. Pain on the left side and super dark line on OPK. Now just the waiting game for what the RE wants to do.

Hi hon

Awww thanks I think when I find out I will cry either way. Tears of joy.
I'm still waiting on the results of my bloodtest for the chromosomal abnormalities they said give it 7 working days. It's been 3 so far so if I've not heard anything by Thursday evening then I'm low risk. Fingers crossed[-o&lt;

Yes hon I'm 14 weeks tommorow so another 2 weeks and I can find out what we are having I'm so excited.
I'm actually convinced it's a boy so I've been preparing myself for it but if is is a girl I think I will fall of the scanning bed in total surprise hahahaha.

Hope ure doing ok hon and everything at home is more settled now. <3

Mine didn't take to long to come back tbh they were quick everything is fine I have everything crossed for you :) at home everything still very unsettled I think because Beth still here my mam has to sort her room out she going to live their for a while, Paul is so on edge about it all still which is understandable. Oh another 2 weeks bet you cant wait :) cant wait for updates and also cant wait for your update @mrsmummy2 xx

Mine didn't take to long to come back tbh they were quick everything is fine I have everything crossed for you :) at home everything still very unsettled I think because Beth still here my mam has to sort her room out she going to live their for a while, Paul is so on edge about it all still which is understandable. Oh another 2 weeks bet you cant wait :) cant wait for updates and also cant wait for your update @mrsmummy2 xx

Bless you hon. Hopefully her being at ure mams will do her alot of good. It must be so stressful.
Yeah I cant wait hon. I'm getting really excited now<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"