Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks @Momof2onetube & @jellybeanxx !
Facebook group sounds great. I fell off the forum after having DS last time and lost touch with the ladies I'd gotten to know. Would be lovely to all keep in touch!

Yes! I’m up for a fb group. I also typically only use BnB while ttc and pregnant! I have ladies from US and UK on my friends list from when I had DD 7 years ago, it’s been awesome seeing all of our babies grow :)

@tdog brilliant, thanks!

I’ve run out of OPKs but found a random test at the back of the drawer. It was foil wrapped but didn’t say if it was an OPK or a HPT. It’s got a second line, but not strong enough to be a positive on an OPK. Pretty sure it’s one of the OPKs :haha:

I’m 99% sure it’s an OPK but the fact it wasn’t labelled gives me that 1% doubt.
I’m ridiculously desperate at this point :haha:

D6FC37DE-F42B-4DC7-8DF4-A74475146053.jpeg

I’m 99% sure it’s an OPK but the fact it wasn’t labelled gives me that 1% doubt.
I’m ridiculously desperate at this point :haha:

View attachment 1059530
If that turns out to be a pregnancy test I'll be jumping for joy for you! :haha:

Honestly if i looked at it I'd guess pregnancy test.. but I've only seen IC opks.

Imagine thats your bfp!

@mrsmummy2 I did an actual pregnancy test and it was negative so I’m pretty sure it was an OPK. Just got to keep trying and hoping my body sorts itself out :shrug:

Tdog I can't believe your thread is still going strong!!!! You was literally the first person I spoke to on here when I was ttc again hahaha hope your feeling well, I would read back through the thread and catch up with you but that will take me a few days!
How far along are you now?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->