Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hello everyone.
Oh my goodness @jellybeanxx my heart just leapt for joy that really looks like a pregnancy test. I've never seen a OPK like that b4.

I'll join the Facebook group to. I dont go on Facebook that much but I'm up for joining:)

I booked my gender scan today and it's on Monday 29th April at 10:30am. I will be 16 weeks and it will be 2D and 4D. I've never had a 4D scan b4 so that's all new to me. They also check If baby is healthy so that will put my mind a bit more at ease and I wont have to be nervous for the 20 weeks anomaly scan.

Cant wait to find out what I'm having. I really think it will be a boy. I've just got a gut feeling.
So gearing myself up for a boy but if it's a girl it will be such a surprise.
:blue::pink:????

I've not posted for a while but just thought I'd update as I saw a consultant at the hospital yesterday who has agreed I can try progesterone to help with my short luteal phase. We will give it a go for a few months then will look into trying chlomid/femera for a month or two. I've been having accupuncture every week for the last 6 weeks also. Really hoping the progesterone will work!

I've not posted for a while but just thought I'd update as I saw a consultant at the hospital yesterday who has agreed I can try progesterone to help with my short luteal phase. We will give it a go for a few months then will look into trying chlomid/femera for a month or two. I've been having accupuncture every week for the last 6 weeks also. Really hoping the progesterone will work!

Oh I have everything crossed that it works I really am crossing everything xxx

Hopefully the progesterone helps @pamg! We were meant to start Femera in Feb, but didn’t end up needing it, I hope it’s the same for you :dust:

Hi hon
Wishing u all the luck in the world and I also have everything crossed.

Sounds like you’ve got a really positive plan in place. Good luck!
Come join us on the Facebook group if you’re on there?

Hey all!

OMG convie just seen that your pregnant! YES GIRL!Congratulations! @mrsmummy congratulations on team blue!
Congrats to all the ladies who have had scans!
@jellybeanxxhow are you chick? Still having crazy cycles? I really hope they settle soon!
@laurarebecca1 babe your tests looked so convincing I'm so sorry you bled. Must be awful for you. Wouldn't blame you for taking a break!
How are all you lovely pregant ladies doing? These pregnancies seem to be going by so fast!
@tdog so sorry you had to go through so much. Sounds like a real hard and painful time. I hope thing's improve for you soon! And little lady is doing well

AFM I am 8dpo/9dpo. Didn't temp this cycle. Only did a couple of opks. But I'm pretty sure I did o on cd18. BUT we only bd 3 days before o and day before o so definitely not hopeful. Its been a tough month so I wouldn't be surprised if af shows up on time. Looks like I'll be going on to cycle 10....

Can I join the Facebook group please? I'll be able to catch up alot better and stay in contact much easier on there.

Last edited:
Hope everyone is doing great! Sorry haven't commented much. Been busy getting all my baby stuff ready. I am out of work now this week so been getting the house all picked up and baby clothes are all washed up. Getting down to the wire. Good luck with those in the TWW!!

Hi ladies! I want to be added to the fb group. I am on fb more that I am on here!

Hi ladies! I want to be added to the fb group. I am on fb more that I am on here!

The ink is above hunni or you can message me your name and I'll add you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->